inhalers.

Addison's POV:

"Why two coffees?"

"Band practice ran extra late," Calum says handing me my own as he has two coffees for himself. "We're working on a new song and need it done by Wednesday."

I raise my eyebrows in surprise considering that's tomorrow. How new is this song? How are they going to have it mesmerized and everything by tomorrow?

"That's commitment," I say taking a sip from my coffee.

"Yeah but it's really good," Calum says sitting back in his seat and drumming his fingers against the table we sit at. "You'll love it."

"Who said I was going?" I ask jokingly.

Of course I will go considering they're my best friends and I'm obligated to support them but the fact that it's a school night doesn't help me too much. I'd like to somehow avoid being out too late.

"Me, and you obviously have no choice."

I laugh considering I know this is the truth. Of course I have no choice, especially when it comes to Calum Hood.

"What's the song called?" I ask twirling my tiny spoon in my cup.

"If Walls Could Talk," Calum says making me shoot up an eyebrow.

I want to ask questions about it but I know he won't tell me much. Calum loves surprises so this song will just be another surprise on his part for me.

"Intriguing," I say shooting up an eyebrow.

"You know me," Calum says shrugging his shoulders.

"How's the new band coming along?" I ask considering Calum, Michael, and Ashton seem to be with each other every day.

Calum has invited me to come over and sit in on one of their sessions but I've always had work to do. They both seem really happy making music all the time though and I'm happy for them. Mostly happy that they found someone who loves making music as much as them.

"Great, it seems as if my whole life I was destined to meet Ashton Irwin," Calum says as if he's daydreaming.

I laugh considering it is true. I truly think they were meant to find one another. Even though Calum will always be my best friend, I am also happy to share him.

"Seems so," I say honestly.

"Just like you've been destined to meet Luke," he says making me almost spit out my coffee in surprise.

I have no idea where that came from but I'm sure it has to do with the fact that he is at his house every single day. I can only imagine what Calum says to Luke about me.

"Yeah, I don't know how comfortable I feel with you at Luke's house everyday, you have a big mouth," I say pointing a finger at him and raising an eyebrow.

"My mouth's not that big," he says defensively as he crosses his arms over his chest. "I just like answers."

"Regarding?"

"Why he was acting weird after class yesterday," Calum says making my mouth drop open.

This is why I can't tell Calum anything. Of course he went right to Luke with the information and tried to get answers. I want to smack myself in the face for even telling him in the first place. I should've seen that one coming.

"Why the hell would you do that Calum?" I ask tilting my head at him.

"I wanted answers, and you're welcome, I got them," he says making me furrow my eyebrows.