lost appetite.

I haven't put my phone down since Luke left.

    It's torture not having received any word from him and doing crossword puzzles with Bryant is no where near as satisfying as doing them with Luke.

    Anytime I'd ask one of the guys if they could get Luke to call me they'd say he was eating food, or out, or in the shower, or in the gym. It's absolutely infuriating.

    I've tried to just turn off my phone and toss it in a corner but then I grow nervous that he'll call me back when my  phone's off. Luckily, he's coming home tonight so I really don't have to wait much longer but I also wish he'd find a way to get in contact with me.

    Calum said they'd be getting home around nine so I've been watching the clock like a hawk. It isn't too much longer until nine but it's truly been dragging on.

    I even called Crystal to see if she had heard much from Michael and she said they talked at least three times a day. This confused me like no other considering Luke isn't the type to just not talk to me or check in. If I hadn't had confirmation from all the guys, I'd be worried about him.

    I even made sure to make his favorite dinner for when he got home. He loves when I make homemade meatballs so I cooked up some spaghetti as well and have it on a burner in order to stay warm.

    I'm sure he's going to be exhausted from this trip so I can't wait to be able to provide him some relief.

    I sit at the table and jitter my leg up and down in excitement. This is the longest we've been apart and the lead up is killing me. I can't wait to lay down with him and hear him tell me all about the shows.

    I hear the door handle jiggling so my eyes widen as I turn my attention towards it. I even hear Calum's laughter on the other side of the door making me sigh considering they're home.

    Finally.

    I get up to greet them just as the door opens. Calum is the first one to come into view so I outstretch my arms to greet him and he immediately pulls me in for a hug.

    "Fuck it smells good in here," he practically moans as he pushes me aside and walks in.

    I roll my eyes playfully as Michael shoots me a quick hello and heads to the food as well. Ashton lugs his baggage behind him and outstretches an arm to hug me with.

    I hug him back as he walks over to his room and not to the food like the rest of them.

    I spot Luke trailing in a few steps behind everyone making a smile stretch across my face as I wait in the doorway.

    "Hey you," I say, excitement taking over every piece of me.

    Luke looks up and hardly shoots me a smile before pushing his way into the kitchen. I stand there frozen, not knowing what to say or how to react by his response. In fact, I don't even move as I process what just happened.

    "Good to see you too?" I try.

    I hear our bedroom door slam shut which makes me jump as I turn to the guys who all look at my door with expressions that don't say much. I feel my heart race the slightest bit as I think about what could possibly be wrong with Luke.

    I don't ask anyone any questions and instead walk right to our room in order to figure out what's up. I'm not leaving this unanswered, I have so many questions.

    Luckily the door isn't locked so I knock on it softly before opening it, "Hey, I made your favorite-"

    "Not hungry."