surfing.

Luke's POV:

Throughout the night, I could barely fall asleep.

I'd get this weird feeling of happiness every time I'd close my eyes considering I'd remember what had happened between Addison and I just hours before.

I've never felt anything like that in my life.

It was the most incredible feeling and something I'd never want to do with anyone but Addison Sinclair. I can't even describe how amazing it felt and just how much closer I feel to her now.

I kept her in my arms the whole night, not wanting to let her go for even a second. Luckily, she seemed to be on the same page as she stayed cuddled close to me, lacing her fingers with my own.

I've never known happiness like this. Hell, I didn't know this kind of happiness was possible. She's truly shown me a much better side to me and I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost her.

I can't hold back from kissing the top of her head as I tighten my grip around her stomach. I don't ever want to let go. I don't even want to leave this bed ever.

I immediately feel guilty as I hear Addison hum softly and cuddle herself further into me. The last thing I want to do is wake her up but every piece of me just wants to look in her beautiful eyes and kiss her.

"What time is it?" Addison says softly as her head rests against my chest.

"Early," is all I say as I kiss her head once more.

She hums again before turning in my grip slowly. I watch her carefully and keep my arms firmly around her as she turns to face me. I meet her light blue eyes almost instantly as I can't resist the smile on my face.

"Why are you up then?" she asks sucking in her bottom lip as she wraps an arm around my stomach.

"Couldn't sleep."

"How come?" she asks moving a leg as well to rest it in between my own.

All she wears is one of my tshirts so the feeling of her soft legs rubbing against my own is something that I could never get enough of.

"I had a certain someone on my mind," I say mostly to myself, scared that this could freak her out.

It seems to do just the opposite as a smile stretches across her face and she moves herself closer to me, "Really?"

I mirror her smile in response and move my head so it's closer to hers, "Really."

"You filled my dreams," she says leaning in to place a kiss on my lips. "Last night was incredible."

I can't help but agree. Last night was nothing short of incredible and I'd do it every night if I could. I'm so glad we were able to get to that point together.

"It was," I say genuinely.

I wouldn't trade a damn thing.

Addison leans in once more and kisses me but leaves her lips there for a few moments. I appreciate the soft kiss as I relax and take in every piece of it.

As Addison pulls away, she smiles a goofy one before asking, "Still love me?"

I can't help but laugh at this considering we both know it's a dumb question to ask.

"Even more," I say pulling her to my chest and resting my chin on top of her head.

I hate that this is our last day in Australia. The trip was way too short for my liking but will certainly be one I will never forget. This house holds more memories than I ever thought it could.