meetings.

"How are you? Are you okay? Do you need a virtual hug? Do you need me to uber eats you something?"

I laugh at Calum's absurd amount of questions over the phone and sit down on my bed, "I'm okay, today went well with Chasen so I'm happy about that."

"Really? Fill me in."

I'm thankful my parents went out to dinner, having invited me but I turned down so I could just call it a night early. It's been a long and mentally exhausting day for me. I need to relax more than anything.

"I didn't tell my parents I was coming home and I also didn't tell them what happened with Chasen so I came in and just broke the news. They were obviously shocked at first but eventually realized that they have no choice but to go see Chasen and be supportive parents," I say putting my phone on my lap and putting it on speaker.

"So they're going to be back in his life?" Calum asks.

"Yeah," I say simply. "They realized the effects of their actions and knew they needed to step it up as parents or they'll lose him for good."

My own words send a shiver up my spine as I hate to say them out loud. I'm so thankful for how today went and it honestly has served as such a good point to my day.

"He apologized and promised to change so I think things are going to turn around well," I say tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Do you think he means it?" Calum asks.

"I do," I respond. "He hasn't ever said he'll change before so I think he really wants to this time."

Calum doesn't say anything and he's probably thinking over my words and deciding if he believes Chasen or not. I do believe in him and I know that he's going to come out a better guy.

"How are you handling everything with Luke?"

The question is enough to make my stomach twist as I haven't had much time to process it all. Today's been so overwhelming and I could barely focus on everything going on. Luke hasn't been on my mind because I haven't had a second to think about him. I certainly haven't had time to make sense of it all.

I shrug even though he can't see me, "I don't know, I haven't really had a minute to think about it."

"He's been at the bar all day," Calum says in a tone that doesn't sound happy in the slightest. I cringe at the thought of Luke being alone in a bar and getting drunk out of his mind. "We gave him a lot of shit."

I'm comforted in knowing Calum and Ashton stuck up for me but I'm sure Luke didn't think anything of it. He's being unbelievably stubborn and it infuriates the living hell out of me.

"I just wish he was more reasonable," I say looking down at my nails and feeling the hurt I felt earlier.

How am I supposed to go back to that house? We share a room for christ's sake. I have no idea what's going to happen once I go back and I'm already dreading it.

"Do you think he's going to realize his mistake?" Calum asks.

I honestly don't know. However, if he does, I don't know how willing I am to accept his apology. He hurt me like no other. He kicked me down when I was already hurting so much. Not only that but he just walked away and didn't give me any further answers.

I saw an ugly side of him and I don't know if I ever want to deal with that side again.

"I don't know and I don't care," I say simply.

If he apologizes, I honestly don't know what I'd say. I certainly wouldn't forgive him right away. I won't allow him to explode on me like that then try to take it back a day later.