help.

How the guys even know this many people is very beyond me.

The house is absolutely flooded with people and it's at the point that if anyone else showed up, I have no idea if they'd fit. They even went out of their way to buy a shit ton of alcohol for everyone and it's nowhere close to being gone.

I've mainly strayed away from the alcohol considering I know how drunk everyone plans on getting and someone's got to watch over this place. Especially because they deserve to get drunk after the successful show they just had.

The guys had dragged off Luke in order to take victory shots together and I can't help but fear for Luke. I know how much the guys like to drink and how much they like to try and get everyone else to also drink.

I have a strong feeling Luke won't be drinking too much tonight. It seems as if he's willing to drink but he's not willing to get drunk. But of course the guys won't let that slide.

I can't complain though because tonight is going way better than I could've imagined. After Luke held me so close to him the whole car ride, I no longer fear the incident that occured earlier. It seems as if he's decided to disregard it which is fine with me.

"Cool party you got here."

Looking over my shoulder, I spot someone I can honestly say I've never seen before in my life. But considering all the guys advertised this as an open door party, I'm sure I don't know most of the people in the room.

"Thanks," I say genuinely as I shoot him a smile. "I'm not sure I've met you."

"You haven't, I'm Jackson," he says offering me a hand.

Placing my hand in his, I shake it firmly before saying, "Nice to meet you, I'm Addison."

"Oh I know," he says making me raise an eyebrow. "Everyone knows Addison Sinclair, you're the most gorgeous girl in campus."

I look to him in surprise considering I can't say I believe that. Our campus is so huge and I doubt even half of the school knows my name.

I blush the slightest as I shake my head and say, "Thank you, but I'm not entirely sure I believe you."

"So what do I have to do to convince you then?"

My eyebrows shoot up and the smile on his face seems to become the slightest bit creepy as I just awkwardly smile. Someone please get me out of this awkward situation.

I laugh it off and tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear, looking around my house and trying to find one of the guys to get me out of this conversation.

"Oh that's alright," I say trying to think of the right words. "I'm actually looking for someone currently."

Jackson looks to me unconvinced as he takes a step towards me with his smile still evident.

"Sounds to me like a last minute excuse."

How do I nicely tell this guy to go away?

"Sorry you think that way, now excuse me," I say going to walk away but quickly being stopped by his hand grabbing my wrist making me look to him in surprise.

"Can't I convince you to stay?" he asks me in a low voice that only makes me cringe.

"I need to find-"

"Who is it that you could possibly need to find?" he asks clearly frustrated that my attention's on someone else. However, it doesn't help that Luke's no where in sight and I can't exactly use him as an excuse.

Just as I open my mouth, I'm interrupted when I feel an arm wrap itself around my waist from behind.

"Me."