7. She Is Innocent

TRISHA P.O.V

Someone's arms wrapped around my waist and picked me.
"Tishy" His husky voice rang in my ear.

I gasped in shock when I heard a familiar voice. 

He twirled me around. When my feet touched the ground I turned around saw his face.

"Adhishh" I squealed and jumped on him.
I heard his laugh as he snaked his hands around my waist.

During all this time I noticed someone's eyes on me. I turned my head to the right side while staying in Adhish's arms.

I don't know why but when I saw Mr. Knight, I shuddered. He was fuming with anger. His eyes were bloodshot red. It was scary.

I felt my heart pounding.

"Oh, Trish I missed you so much" Adhish's voice dragged me out of my thoughts. He placed me down.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a wide smile.

"Ain't you happy to see me?" He pouted.

I still feel awkward sometimes but luckily he doesn't make it awkward.

"Of course I am!! I still can't believe you are here Adi!!" I squealed.

"Then I should pinch you. Or should kiss you?"

"What–"

He didn't let me complete my sentence and he pecked my cheeks. I shivered on his touch, "You look stunning." He whispered in my ear.
I couldn't help but blush.

This peck didn't felt like a friendly one that we use to do. It was different. Totally different.

I pushed my thoughts aside. And looked at the direction where Mr. Knight was sitting earlier. He was not there anymore.
I sighed in relief.

"Hey what's going on here?"
We were interrupted by Stacey's voice. She was standing beside us with a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

"We were about to start our make-out session but you ruined it," Aadi said giving a fake hurt expression.

"Ugh, stop it Aadi," I smacked his arm playfully.

Stacey laughed " I don't mind. You guys can continue. But get a room okay?" Everyone laughed except me.

I rolled my eyes.
"Will you guys shut up."
In reply, I got a giggle from Stacey and a wink from Adhish.

I would be lying if I say I didn't blush when he winked at me.

"Hey, I'm Adhish Armaan by the way. I hope Trisha talks about me." He smirked.

"Nice to meet you, Adhish. I'm Stacey Collins. And yes, she talks a lot about you. "

"Hey." We were interrupted by Victor's voice.

"And meet him," I said pointing towards Victor "He is Stacey's boyfriend."

"Hey, man, nice to meet you. You must be Trisha's boyfriend." Victor said while shaking Adi's hand.

Of course, he was high so I didn't bother to correct him.

Adhish laughed, "Adhish Armaan. And, maybe soon." He winked at me again.

I choked on my breath and in response, I got a laugh from everyone.
Adi patted my back as he pulled me against him.

"Oh by the way Happy Birthday Stacey. This is for you" he handed her a wrapped box.

"Oh my God. Thank you," she said while pecking on his cheeks. "Trisha, I like him already."