38. Right Place

4weeks later

TRISHA P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open when I felt fingers tracing on my neck.

Daniel's heavenly handsome face came into my view and a smile crept up on my face.

He gave me one of those 'I am horny' smirks before kissing my chin.

"Good morning baby" He spoke.

His husky voice! Oh!! Music to my ears.

"Good morning Mr. Knight." I smiled widely.
He rolled on the top of me and started leaving wet kisses on my neck.
A soft moan escaped my mouth because of the sudden extreme contact with his bare skin.
I felt his bulge against my stomach.

Did I mention we were naked?

Well, I should stop him before I become a moaning mess.

"Uhmm.. Dan"

He hummed against my breast.

"I am still sore from last night," I whispered playfully.

He looked up at my face before slamming his lips onto mine.
Our tongues twirled in sync.
Suddenly, my phone rang.

I pushed him but he was not ready to move. I felt him chuckle against my lips.

Okay!!

I started moving my lower body slowly which caused him to moan. He was distracted and I took it as an advantage. I rolled on top of him and sat on his stomach while he was laying.

He groaned in frustration, "You will pay for this babe."

I giggled before picking the phone.

There were a few texts from Avin.

Avin: I have an appointment at 1 pm. You are still up, right?

Avin: Even if you're not, you will have to come. I am not going alone.

Avin: Bitch pick up the phone!!!! I am nervous as hell and you are probably working on making another baby!!!

Avin: I swear to bang your door if you won't reply to me in 10 minutes.

I chuckled at her last message.
At the same time, I felt Daniel's hands squeezing my butt. I flinched because of a hard squeeze but I kept typing.

Trisha: We both know you won't do that xd

Trisha: Anyway, I will be ready at 1 and don't worry, it will be fine. xx

I am hoping everything will be fine with her. She has been missing her period for a while now. She took the pregnancy test but it's negative and she keeps feeling a strange pain in her lower abdomen. So finally, she took an appointment.

"I have so much to do Daniel. Don't distract me with your dirty games." I giggled and hopped off him and tangled myself with the bedsheet

" I giggled and hopped off him and tangled myself with the bedsheet