33. It's Not Easy

9 months later

TRISHA P.O.V

The sound of sea waves hits my ears.

I walked down to the rocks and I can see the seaside. A slow breeze touched my hair.

"Mommy." she pulled my dress that was clung to my body.

I looked downwards.

"Yes, Princess?"

"Where is Daddy?"

A wave of pain splashed over me.

I sat with the balance of my knees to match her level.
I took her hand and placed it on her heart.

"Here. Your daddy lives here." I replied

"Trisha!" She exclaimed and started running towards the sea.

I chased her while screaming but she didn't stop. Her smile fade and someone pulled me by my hair.

My eyes opened and I sat on the bed while panting. I was sweating badly.

My door opened and revealed Avin.

"Finally, you woke up. God! It took you ages." She said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and picked up the water on the table.

"Again?" She asked.

She came towards me and hugged me.
"I don't know what should we do. A psychiatrist is not helping either. Maybe it's just your pregnancy hormones."

I shook my head.
"Every day, waking up with the same nightmare is something I have adapted. He is not with me. He won't be with me and there will be a time when my child will grow up, and she won't stop asking about his father. I will cope up with it but the thought of losing her.." I sighed and continued, " It haunts me, Avi."

She kissed my forehead and replied, "She is not going anywhere. We won't let her go. And you have to be strong. Not for you but for your little one, yeah? "

I nodded with a weak smile.

"Cmon get up now. I am getting late. I'll leave after you will have your breakfast. Bianca is downstairs already. Hurry up. " She helped me in getting up.
I freshen up and had my breakfast.

Avin left for work and I was left with Bianca. Bianca is 21 years old and she is really talkative. Adhish hired her for taking care of me and she is pretty good with her work.

I sat in the living room with my laptop.
I was looking for a job. Although Avin told me that after 1 month of my delivery, she will help me to get one, but still.

My phone rang and Adhish's name popped up on the screen.
I picked it up.

"Hello, gorgeous."

"Adhish, where are you? You told me you'll be here before I wake up." I almost shouted.

"I am on my way. Calm down, Trish. I'll pop up on your door in 2 minutes."

"I am waiting," I said and hung up before he could say anything.

After that argument, I didn't talk to my mom after that day. I tried but she kept declining my calls. If Adhish wouldn't have been with me, I would have lost my sanity till now.

Moving to Italy was not easy, but after everything happened, I was left with no other option. Avin's plan was to move to Spain but just because of me, she came to Italy so that I'll be safe. I even changed my identity. I am Ilaria Ricci now. It's the worst of all, to lose my identity, but in the end I want to keep my baby safe from those brothers. Both of them affected my life differently.