36. Hope

Previously in THE GIRL HE NOTICED RASHLY

Trisha came to Texas along with Avin and Adhish for her best friend Stacey who died due to an accident. Trisha also came to know about her best friend's baby girl and she decided to keep her.
On the other hand, Daniel got back to his old habits of doing drugs. Daniel also wrote a message for Trisha and threw it in the messenger booth and on the same day he felt like he saw Trisha.

Continued...

TRISHA P.O.V

I placed the little one on my chest and patted her back.
Steffi, that's what Avin named her. I liked the name too.

I entered another room where Celly was sleeping peacefully in her crib.

After Stacey's funeral, we are going back to Milan. Of course, it's not safe here.
I took the last glimpse of my little one and closed the door.

Avin was sleeping and Adhish left for India. He was needed there so I couldn't stop him.
He arranged everything for us before leaving.
Honestly, I don't know what's going on in my life. After going back to Milan, I am going to look for a job because now, I have two kids to take of. Although, Adhish said that he is going to take care of all the expenses but it's not happening. I have to work for my little ones and I am hoping that the best is yet to come.

I looked over my shoulder and saw that Steffi's eyes were closed. I was about to place her in her crib but I got interrupted by the doorbell.

I am not expecting anyone. Maybe room service?

I hurried towards the door and opened it.
My eyes widened and my body went froze

No. This is not happening. No no no!!

I was breathing hastily and my palms were sweating but I managed not the lose the hold on Steffi

"Y-you," I muttered between my uneven breath.

"Well, hello to you too." He said with a cocky smile.
Daniel was standing right in front of me. Behind him, there were few men and a familiar face.

Alaric.

Somehow I got the courage and I pushed the door to close it. But it was useless. He pushed the door towards me and entered in and closed the door behind him.

He placed his hands in his pockets as he took a glance at Steffi.
I held her even more tightly.

"What do you want?" I asked in a stern voice. I was trying to stay strong, even though I was scared as hell.

His expression softened but again in mere seconds, his eyes went cold. He pulled Steffi from my hold.

I protested but he was already holding her in his arms.

"What are you doing!!! Give her back to me." I yelled.

He chuckled dryly.

"I am sorry love. You seem to be attached to her. I swear this is the last time I am hurting you."
He grabbed my hair softly and pulled me towards him.
My body trembled from his touch and tears rolled down.
He placed a kiss on my temple and pulled me into a hug.

I couldn't deny the fact that I wanted him and somewhere my heart is pleased to see him but again, reality hits and happiness shatters.

I pushed him. A glimpse of sadness passed through his eyes but I cared less.

I attempted to get my baby back from his hold but Daniel held me by my waist.

"Daniel, please give her back to me," I begged as tears rolled down.

"He took my happiness. I will end his lineage." He grinned.

My eyes widened in fear.
"W-what are y-you-"

"He killed my baby, Trisha. I know he did. Now, it's his turn. Do you think I don't know?" A chuckle left his mouth as he continued, "Stacey gave birth to this baby before dying. Do you think I am unaware? No babe. You forgot, this is my realm and you think I don't know what's going on here?

I shook my head in wrath.
"You haven't changed a bit."

DANIEL P.O.V

"You're still that ruthless bastard." She yelled on my face again.

I opened the door and handed her to Alaric.
"Daniel, please. It's a sin. Please leave her out of this." She said while crying.
She joined her hands and continued," I beg you. For god's sake, please leave her. I'll die if you'll kill her."

I took a step towards her and pulled her into my arms.
"I am sorry. I don't have a choice baby I don't want anything related to him around you. I want him to feel what I felt."

She opened her mouth to say something but got interrupted by the sound of footsteps.
I frowned and looked down at the sleeping figure in my hand. Again I turned my gaze to Trisha. She was alarmed.

Avin came in my view. I frowned in confusion.
I had incomplete information. John didn't tell me that there's someone else with her and that someone is none other than Avin.

Avin's expression was horrified.

"What are you doing here Avin?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her.

She was dumbstruck. She didn't reply and I asked another question.
"You were in contact with her?" I gritted my teeth.

Again no answer.

Trisha was standing silently behind me. I narrowed my eyes and I saw she shook her head.

Then it hit me suddenly.

Trisha lives in Milan.

So many things started hitting me and I connected the dots.

I saw a room in front of me with a closed door. I walked towards the room and pushed the door open.

Between walking and opening the door, there was only one thing going on in my mind.

I hope I am right.

When the door opened, I saw two cribs in the room.
My heart skipped a beat.

As I walked towards the crib, a small figure came into my view.
Her eyes opened slowly. I knew those eyes, that nose, and those lips.

That's my fucking child.

______________________________________

Hellooooo beautiesss
Long time no see. Well, I am back now. I was engaged with exams and college kinds of stuff. I wrote this chapter a long time back so I am just clearing my draft. Working on the next chapter rn. See ya soon

BTW how's the new cover?
Also, if anyone wants me to make a cover for their fiction, just let me know in my inbox or here.
I am not really good at it but I'll try my best. If you like it, you may use it, and even if you don't, no offense. I just wanna try my hand here.

Loads of Love❤️

- DemonDamsel