25. Fraction of Love

TRISHA P.O.V

No doubt I'm feeling uncomfortable here. This is not my place. I'm here by mistake. Or willingly? Whatever!

I felt him pulling me closer to him. A shiver ran down through my spine. I gazed at him. He was talking to a guy but I was not paying attention to what they were talking. I was looking at him. I couldn't take my eyes off him. There was a feeling inside of me but I couldn't understand what it is.

I wanted to hold him tightly, wrapping my hands around his waist. I wanted to hear his heartbeat. And I wanted him to hold me with so much of l...

What?! No! No no no

I mentally slapped myself for thinking that word.

Suddenly I felt someone's finger touched my back and just in seconds Esteban appeared. Did he just touch my back?
I literally wanted to slap him right but I knew that it won't end up for good.

He gave me his evil smile and said, "Hello brother"

I saw Daniel's face. He was pissed off, but still, I found it a bit weird. Daniel would have done something by now but he was standing, relaxed!
"Nice you see you again," Esteban said while looking at me.

He took my hand and his lips touched my fingers.
Daniel's grip tightened around my waist. I pulled my hand from Esteban's grip.

Daniel placed his free hand on Esteban's shoulder.

He was about to say but suddenly Jason interrupted.

"Finally man!" He came and hugged him.
When his eyes landed on me, he pulled away and hugged me.

"You're doing justice with the outfit." He winked when he pulled away.

A laugh escaped my mouth when he made a funny face looking towards Daniel.

I turned my head to see Daniel's face. He was still staring at Esteban and Esteban was grinning.

"Trisha you should meet my girlfriend. Come." Jason said. He became serious all of a sudden.

Daniel's grip loosened around my waist. He allowed me to go with Jason. Jason held me by the waist and led me towards her girlfriend.
I wonder what is happening between Daniel and Esteban.

We were walking. Few people greeted me and few just kept on staring at me.
Then my eyes landed on a girl which was looking familiar. Jason stopped in front of her.

"Avin, meet Trisha and Trisha, meet Avin, my girl."

My heart dropped for a second. This is so stupid. The way I'm expecting things.

When Jason called Avin "my girl" my mind went back to Daniel. I wondered if he'll introduce me as his girl.

It's not right. I shouldn't expect it. I can't.

"Trisha" Avin's voice pulled me back from my thoughts.

"Huh, sorry. I didn't hear you."

"Girl, you're lost in some other world."

"No it's not-" I was about to complete my sentence when I realized Jason is not here.
I was actually lost in some other world.

"Where is Jason?"

"He left to join Daniel when you were lost in your thoughts."

I was speechless. I just smiled weakly and tried to look for Daniel in the crowd.

"You know you have a gift of forgiving easily. No wonder Daniel wants you selfishly." She said with a genuine smile.

I was too shocked to reply.