15. The Last Breath

DANIEL P.O.V

"How the fuck you dared to enter my house!!" I roared.

"I am your mother, Dan. You are my child. I wanted to see you, I wanted to meet my child. Is that wrong?"

"Very wrong" I chuckled bitterly and continued "You really sound like a sincere mother though."

"I never stopped caring about you Dan. I might be apart from your father but I never stopped loving you...Or him."

"You know what, you confuse me, mother. You change colour quite fast! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID IT WAS NOT LOVE AND NOW YOU ARE SAYING YOU NEVER STOPPED LOVING HIM. AM I FUCKING FOOL?."

She was on the verge of crying.

"Your father cheated on me. I never stopped loving him," she said as she shook her head.

What?

I am not a person who jumps on the conclusion quickly.

"So? Do you think you can come or go anytime you want? Guess what mother, that's not happening. IT'S ME WHO WILL DECIDE WHOM SHOULD COME, WHOM SHOULD GO AND... WHOM SHOULD STAY!!"

"I- I a-am sorry, Dan. Just-"

"Right now, just get the fuck out of my property. When I will feel like I should talk to you, I will call you."

The colour of her face drained and she walked out without even a word.

Does she really think that I will forgive her? She is the reason I gave up on Abigail, my biggy.

Flashback
Five years ago

"Mom I am nervous. What should I say first."

"Come on son, you should be confident. Just tell her how much you love her. It's not that hard to ask her out. Is it?"

I hugged her before walking out.

I pulled out my Lamborghini Veneno and steered towards the college.

I arrived and gave a buzz to Jason.

"Where are you, bro? She is in the corridor." He said as soon as he picked up.

"Alright. I am coming." I replied and hung up.

I ran towards the corridor.

I am finally going to propose her.
I love this girl. I love her so much. I know she is aware.

I was lost in my thoughts while running and I didn't even realize, how many times I bumped into people, and finally, I reached the corridor.

There she is, my love.

When her eyes met mine, she waved at me and I waved back.
Her blonde hair was tied in a braid.

I got closer to her.

Fuck!! I'm nervous. I don't know where should I start.

Jason was standing behind Abi and he gave me a sign to stay calm.

"So let's go," I said

"Yeah, I am ready. Let's go."

The moment we walked out of campus, it started raining.

"Dammit! This fuck-"

"Calm down my angry young man," She said and kept her hand around my waist and her head on my shoulder.