13. The Human Died

18+ MATURE CONTENT

DANIEL P.O.V

I turned around to look at Trisha. And that's when I felt a few drop of blood falling on the floor

Wow! Great timing.

I picked the tissue from the table and wiped the blood off my nose.

I noticed that Trisha is not in the room.
My eyes landed on the bathroom door.

I tuned the knob but it was locked.
The audacity of this bitch!

"Trisha, open the door, baby."
I knocked on the door but it didn't open.

"I know you're listening to me, sign or a. And you know you're doing nothing but pissing me off. Do you know the consequences sweetheart?"
I threatened her.

As expected, she opened the door.

She was in the same state in which I left her. She was covering herself with a sheet. Her eyes were puffy due to crying but I cared less.

"The consequence is that I am going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk or talk."

I grabbed her by throat and pushed her against the wall.
My blood was all over her neck. She struggled to free herself from my grip but it was worthless obviously.

"You think you're so smart, huh?Giving me a long speech on love won't work with me!"

She spoke just after I finished my sentence.
"I k-know, a cr-cruel person l-like you can never understand love."

I loosened my grip on her throat and focused on her eyes while rubbing my bloody thumb on her lips.
Her eyes were full of disgust. Disgust for me! But I cared less.

"Baby," I said huskily while looking into her eyes and moved my right hand to her wrist. I grabbed her wrist tightly and turned her around against the wall. Her back touched my front. I curled her hands on her back. She wailed in pain.

"I am actually wondering about the sudden change in your behavior.
You look confident. And that's sexy, you know!"

I wasn't expecting her to say anything but by surprise, she opened her mouth again, "You-" I didn't let her complete her words and grabbed her cheeks in my palm tightly.

"YOU ARE TESTING MY PATIENCE WOMAN!" I bawled in anger.

"Ugh! Leave me. I am not going to lose myself in front of you again." she yelled and struggled against my grip.

I chuckled at her innocence.
"You will have to baby, you will have to! You know why?"

I pressed my body against hers even more tightly and placed my head in the crook of her neck. I bit her neck.
She hissed in pain and struggled to get out of my hold. I pulled my head back. I tasted blood on her neck and she was actually bleeding.
I grinned and said, "Come, I have a surprise for you."

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her towards the bed.
I pushed her on the mattress and took out an envelope from the drawer beside my bed

"Here. Open it." I said and threw the envelope on her face.

She stared at my face for a few seconds and balanced herself to sit. She picked the envelope and started opening it hesitantly.