16. Not Her Freedom

DANIEL P.O.V

As soon as I hung up, I walked out of my cabin and walked towards the parking lot.

My driver was standing there.

"Get lost, I will drive myself," I got in and drove towards the mansion.

I swear I will show her hell.

I am sure someone has boosted her courage. Once I found out, I'll slit the head of that person.

Suddenly my phone buzzed.

It was Esteban.

I declined and increased the speed of my car.

He called again.

Son of a bitch!!

I picked it up.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"Big bro, finally!!! Your mom was here."

"And that is why you called me?" I snapped at him

"Hell! Relax brother! I called you to tell you that I told her about your whore. I hope it's not a problem."

"She is not a whore. Next time I'll rip your head if I'll hear this word again." I said against my clenched jaw.

"Okay okay, calm down bro. I was just saying that she looked really pissed."

"I don't fucking care. I have serious shits to take care of right now." I said and hung up.

Esteban and I have a shitty relationship. We both refer to each other as brothers but deep down we both hate each other.

When I reached the mansion, Martha came hastily towards me and vowed.

"Master, madame has locked herself in the bathroom."

I ran towards the room. When I opened the door my eyes landed on the locked bathroom door.

My body was getting warm because of my anger.

"TRISHA" I shouted while banging the door.

Eda came running towards me.

"Master, I haven't said-"

"SHUT UP. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. I GAVE YOU ONE... ONE FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY AND YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST. YOU FUCKED IT UP." I yelled at her. "Take her away for my sight. Her face is annoying me." I said to my bodyguards.

The bodyguards did as they were told. They pulled her out of the room. Her screams faded.
My attention got back to Trisha.
I don't know what she is doing inside. I didn't bother to bang the door again and I broke it.

I stepped inside and my eyes landed on her.

My hands balled into fists and my jaw clenched. I don't know how to deal with this moment.

"ALARIC GET MY CAR," I yelled and picked her up from the bathtub. Martha tied a handkerchief around her wrist.

***
When I entered the hospital, everyone stole a glance at me. All of them were vowing but I knew they must be thinking about the girl I'm carrying.

The doctors attended Trisha.
I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

I swear if you will survive, I will show you hell.

Suddenly, I felt someone's presence behind me.
I turned around and my mother was standing in front of me.

I was about to say when she slapped me.