17. Dawn Of Past

WARNING: 18+ MATURE CONTENT

DANIEL P.O.V

It's been a week since that incident. Trisha has recovered. Mom is taking care of her.

Yes, my mom is staying with me. After those arguments in the hospital, I thought she has left but she didn't.
She came again and told me that she is staying with me because she doesn't trust me with Trisha.

Every day I leave the mansion, she is right in front of my eyes. I feel the urge to take her but I control myself because she is not in a good state to be fucked. So I just kiss her and leave for work.

I am trying to cooperate and because of that, I don't talk much.

I was occupied in my thoughts when a soft voice interrupted me.

"Daniel"
I turned around to see Trisha standing outside the gym hall. She was wearing a pink dress which prospered her innocuous personality

 She was wearing a pink dress which prospered her innocuous personality

I took a glance at her and again turned around to do what I was doing.

She stood at the door for a few minutes without saying anything.

"Come in," I said and placed the dumbells back in its place.

I heard her steps coming close. I picked a towel and wiped the sweat off my face.

I turned my attention back to her by turning around and facing her.

She was looking nervous and uncomfortable.

Nothing new.

"I am not gonna stand here for ages and wait for you to speak. Whatever it is, spill it quick." I snapped at her.
She shuddered from my sudden uprising.

It's fucking frustrating. She is standing right in front of me and I can't fuck her.

Sexually frustrated? I am!

"I–I want to talk to my... mom. It's been a week and... It's been a week since I have listened to her voice. I call her in every two days... at least. So... So, I know you have imprisoned me but I want to talk to her." She completed her sentence somehow.