>4<

Cred human_afterall

Cuteness ahead 😝

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Today was Saturday: the day of the homecoming dance.

The school had won their game yesterday which called for a big celebration.

Troye was getting ready in his bedroom while his dad was at work.

Jacob was picking him up at five o'clock to go to dinner, but it's not like it was a date since the rest of the group would be there as well-which, honestly, made Troye a lot less nervous.

He clips his necklace around his neck and looks into the mirror at his completed appearance.

He sighs and smiles.

He hears the doorbell ring and he gasps as he looks at the time.

It was five o'clock already! How did the time go by so fast?

Quickly, Troye slips on his shoes and races to the door.

He takes one final look around the room to make sure he had everything he needed for the night.

Declaring himself ready, he smiles nervously, his stomach erupting in butterflies.

He shuts his bedroom door and walks downstairs.

He opens the front door and grins at Jacob.

"Hello," Jacob smiles.

"Hi," Troye giggles.

"Are we ready?"Troye nods and walks out the door, shutting it behind him.

The two boys walk to Jacob's truck and Jacob opens the door for the small boy.

Troye blushes and climbs into the seat.

Jacob shuts the door and walks to the driver's side and climbs in as well before starting the vehicle and driving toward their location.

-

"Where is everyone else?" Troye asks when they reach an empty booth.

"Wherever they planned to eat."

"Oh," Troye mutters.

"Don't wanna be alone with me?" Jacob smirks playfully.

"No," Troye giggles.

"I just thought that we were having dinner with the group."

"Oh, yeah, no, they uh, they decided to all split up. Tyler and Connor went somewhere, Cory  and Jed when somewhere else, and so on."

The two order their drinks and smile at each other.

Both boys were nervous whether they admitted it or not.

They hadn't exactly been alone with each other since the first day they met, and even then, only Jacob was the only one to speak.

"You look really nice, Jacob."

Jacob grins, "Thank you. You look beautiful as always."

Troye blushes. "Thank you," he whispers shyly.

Jacob grins wider.

Troye was the cutest person he'd ever met.

He didn't understand how he didn't have a date to the dance before he'd asked him.

Ordering their food, they begin eating instantly.

They laugh lightly, as they sneak glances at each other throughout their meal.