>24<

:) :(

TRIGGER WARNING-SELF HARM and mentions of suicide

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jacob was hesitant on it, and even missed half of his first hour class to finally bring himself to leave Troye alone at home.

The little said he wasn't feeling well and told Jacob he had a stomachache.

Really, he just wanted time to himself.

Yes, he loved Jacob with his entire being and he loved the presence of him, but last night he began to feel overwhelmed with not having time alone.

Troye sighed calmly and snuggled into Jacob's pillow.

He enjoyed the aloneness, but he loved his boyfriend's scent.

The one thing he didn't enjoy about being alone, and the one thing he was dreading was his thoughts.

They were the biggest bullies out of everything.

Jacob always says to stop bullying himself when he says something bad about himself, but what Jacob doesn't know is that Troye just repeats what his mind tells him.

Deciding to take a bath, figuring he wouldn't be falling asleep anytime soon, Troye walks to the bathroom.

Grabbing a clean razor out the drawer by the sink, he begins to run the water in the bathtub.

Once it's full, he undresses, making sure there's a towel on the sink.

Looking at himself in the mirror, he turns and lifts his arm to see the scar.

He runs his fingers over it gently, smiling at the faint feeling of Jacob's lips on it that he's come used to feeling when Jacob thinks he's asleep.

Eventually he sighs and lowers himself into the hot water.

After washing himself, he grabs the shaving cream and rubs it on his left leg.

After shaving his leg, he moves to the right.

Carefully dragging the razor up, he gasps as he feels a knick on the back of his calf.

He runs his hand over the spot and sees blood on his palm.

Washes it off in the water, he finishes shaving before leaning back against the wall, staring at the one in front of him.

Carefully lifting his leg out of the water again, he runs his hand over the back and looks at the thin, watery blood as it runs down his fingers.

Glancing at the razor he set on the edge of the tub, he sighs deeply.

Looking away, he shuts his eyes and leans back against the wall again.

A few moments pass before he opens his eyes and rolls them.

Again glancing at the razor he picks it up stares at it.

It's mocking him.

Intimidating him.

Carefully bending the plastic surrounding the blades, snapping it in half so that the two blades fall into the tub.