>8<

Cred human_afterall 💞💞

Party stuff ahead

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The past couple weeks, Troye has had trouble staying big around his friends.

Since Jacob was mostly always there, he'd do daddy-like things-sometimes without realizing it-that would make Troye melt, and he'd have to force himself to stay big.

Right now, the group was at lunch talking about god knows what.

Troye was only half paying attention due to the fact Jacob was running his hand up and down his thigh softly.

Troye wasn't even sure if Jacob knew he was doing it since Jacob was carrying on a normal conversation with Jed.

Troye snapped out of his trance when he heard Tyler's voice get slightly louder.

"Who's all coming tonight?" Tyler asks.

The group calls out their agreements on going, but Jacob stays silent.

He looks at Troye, "You wanna go tonight?"

"Where?"

"Tyler's party. We don't have to. I don't care either way, it's up to you."

Troye shrugs, "Yeah, I'll go."

"Are you sure?" Jacob asks.

Troye nods. "I think I'll be okay if I'm surrounded by a crowd like that," he explains quietly for only Jacob to hear.

Jacob nods and kisses Troye's head before looking back toward the group, "Tro and I are going."

-

Troye and Jacob pull up to the house around six o'clock.

For being early, the house was already full of teenagers and loud music.

Jacob was used to seeing this every party that Tyler held, whereas Troye was not.

Without even realizing Jacob got out of the car, Troye jumps slightly when his door is being opened.

He takes Jacob's hand and steps onto the road.

They cross the street and enter the house.

Troye shrinks as the music becomes ten times louder inside the house.

Jacob guides Troye through the sea of high school students and over to a couch where they find Cory and Jed sitting.

"Hey! Glad you guys could make it!" Cory shouts over the music.

Jacob sits next to Jed and pulls Troye onto his lap since there wasn't anymore room on the couch.

"This your first party?" Jed asks looking at Troye.

Troye lies his head on Jacob's shoulder and nods.

"Having fun so far?"

The small boy shrugs.

Honestly, he wasn't having fun so far.

The music was too loud and it was hurting his ears, the smell of weed and cigarettes was the only thing filling his nose and he couldn't smell Jacob's cologne anymore which made him upset, and he's definitely not a fan of being around drunk people.

Why did he ever agree to come?

He could have just stayed home and let Jacob go out and have fun.