>20<

Even more Sadness ahead srry

Warning!!!!!!! Mentions of Rape
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jacob wakes up to a light poking on his arm.

He opens his eyes and looks up at Troye, "Hey, baby."

Sitting up straight from his uncomfortable sleeping position, the tall boy stretches with a yawn.

"Daddy," Troye whispers.

Jacob smiles, "Little one."

"I wan' go home."

"I know you do. The doctors still have some test results they need to get back before we go home though, okay?"

"I don't like tests."

"Well you don't have to take anymore," Jacob chuckles.

"Are they checking for ickies?""

Sickies? No, you're not sick," Jacob smiles lightly.

"No!" Troye giggles.

"Not sickies, ickies, daddy!"

"What do you mean by ickies, baby?"

Troye blushes and looks down at his lap, "Hmm..."

Confused, Jacob's smile fades slowly, "Tro?"

"W-well... remember wh-when we..." Troye giggles and blushes more, moving Nash's arms with his fingers playfully.

He suddenly stops and tears begin to run down his cheeks.

"Hey," Jacob whispers.

"Troye, honey, what's wrong? What do you want me to remember?"

"Remember when we did it?"

"Yeah, I remember, baby. Why?"More tears poured down the little's chubby cheeks, "Well...hm...m-my-"

"Mr. Bix."

Jacob snaps his head up toward the door, "Yes?"

Dr. Carlile sighs sadly, "Um, may I talk to you for a minute, please?"

Jacob nods hesitantly, before standing up out of the chair.

He kisses Troye's temple and tells him he'd be right back.

Jacob and Dr. Carlile step out into the hallway, the door shutting quietly behind them.

"We got the results back of all the tests we ran on Troye. Everything looks good, no internal injuries or bleeding, no concussion from when he hit his head, nothing like that."

Jacob smiles, "That's great. Does this mean he can go home soon?"

Dr. Carlile sighs, "Not quite. We did run one more test due to a history of it commonly happening with abuse cases."

Josh nods.

"We ran a test for STDs on Troye. Fortunately, he does not have any. But... we did find sperm that was not his. We found it to be his father's."

Jacob freezes and stares at the doctor in shock.

He had to have heard him wrong.

"W-what?"

Dr. Carlile nods sadly, "I'm sorry to tell you Troye was raped. Fortunately there is nothing wrong with Troye. Just be sure to keep an eye on him for a while. He may take mental breaks out of the blue. Just give him time to calm down physically and mentally."

Jacob nods, still trying hard to process the information.

"We are prescribing him with pain medication, and he'll need to come back in about three weeks to check on and hopefully get his stitches removed. He can go home anytime after a nurse has removed his IV and heart monitors. If he seems to be acting unusual or he has a breakdown or anything like that, we recommend seeing a therapist in cases like this. But we'll talk more about that if the time comes."

Jacob nods again.

"Thank you," he whispers.Dr. Carlile offers a kind yet sad smile before walking away.

Jacob walks back into Troye's room and sits back in the chair. He grabs Troye's hand, "Hey, baby."

"Hi, daddy."

Jacob smiles slightly at this little.

"Why you crying, daddy?"

Jacob shakes his head, "I just love you so much. Makes me cry sometimes how much I love you."

"I love you so much," Troye replies with a happy smile.

-

Jacob and Troye had stopped at the pharmacy to pick up Troye's prescription, and within the first ten minutes of him taking one of the pills, the little was practically unconscious.

Connor was nice enough to lend Jacob his truck until Jacob got a new vehicle since Connor could borrow his dad's car or Tyler's truck if he needed to go somewhere.

Jacob parked the truck and stepped out onto the pavement.

He walks around to the passenger's side and lifts Troye out before walking up the porch and into the house.

He walks upstairs and tucks Troye into his bed comfortably before going into the hallway bathroom.

Taking a moment to breathe, he stares at himself in the mirror attempting to stay calm.

His stomach churns with anger, sadness, disbelief, and a whole bunch of different emotions.

He starts to gag which makes him drop to his knees in front of the toilet bow.

He releases everything out of his stomach before sitting back against the wall and letting out a sob.

Gripping his own hair tightly, he pulls as thoughts run through mind at a rapid rate.

How could somebody do that? To their own kid especially?

Troye didn't deserve any of what happened to him.

He didn't deserve to be stabbed, he didn't deserve to be raped, he didn't deserve that piece of shit father.

Jacob hoped he would get arrested.

He hoped Shaun Mellet got a taste of his own medicine.

Taking a few deep breaths, Jacob wipes his face free of tears before standing up.

He flushes the toilet and brushes his teeth before walking back to his bedroom.

He sits carefully on the bed and watches Troye's even breathing.

Troye looked so peaceful.

He always looked peaceful when he slept Jacob noticed.

Even if their was something terrible going on, Jacob noticed

Troye used sleep as a type of escape from it all;he never seemed to be a troubled sleeper.

Or maybe it was just the drugs he was on that made him sleep in the first place.

Jacob soothes his hand up and down Troye's thigh.

Troye sighs in his sleep and snuggles deeper in the pillow.

Jacob lies his head on top of Troye's thigh and breathes, finding slight comfort in his love's scent.

Jacob smiles and feels a hand touch his.

He holds the little's small hand gently, "I love you, Troye."

"M'love you, dada."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

😭😭