>44<

Troye sighs as he's forced into a chair, Tyler and Connor sitting on his right side.

"I don't even like baseball, why did you brag me here?"

"Because you haven't been out of the house. You stink."

Troye looks at Tyler to see him scowl and look him up and down before shaking his head.

Troye rolls his eyes and turns his attention to the baseball field, crossing his arms over his chest.

He feels someone sit next to him and glances over expecting to see a stranger.

He does a double take before huffing and turning to Tyler and Connor, "This is why you brought me here? To trap me into seeing Jacob?"

"C'mon, Tro," Connor sighs.

"You have to talk to him."

"I don't have to do shit. He doesn't want me in his life, he made that pretty fucking clear. Trade me seats."

"No."

Troye glares at the taller boy who holds his stare right back. The little sighs angrily, "Fine."

Standing up, he goes to leave the stands but is caught by Connor and pulled into his lap.

He squirms, annoyed, "Connor, let me go!"

"Not until you be nice."

Troye stops wiggling, "Fine."

Hesitantly, Connor lets go allowing Troye to take of running.

He doesn't get very far though before Connor is pulling him back into his lap again, "Did you really think you were gonna escape that easily?"

"No, but it was worth a shot."

"Was it?"Troye sighs in response.

"Now sit down."

Troye crosses his arms as he stands up and walks back to his seat, ignoring Jacob as best he could.

"For the record," Jacob mutters, "I got trapped into seeing you too."

Troye listens but doesn't look or reply to him.

"Hi, Tro," Jed grins from the opposite side of Jacob.

Troye rolls his eyes as the first pitch is thrown.

-

During the seventh-inning stretch, the jumbo screen turns on and scans the audience.

Troye, watches as the camera points to couples to kiss.

After a few couples, Troye sighs and pulls his phone out in boredom.

He feels Tyler nudge his arm and he glances up.

The boy points to the screen making Troye look up.

His eyes widen as he sees himself as well as Jacob.

Instantly, he ducks down and hides his face while Jacob smiles and shakes his head.

The crowd boo's them slightly before the camera goes away to a different couple.

Troye sighs.

The camera points to Tyler and Connor who smile and immediately connect lips.

The camera returns to Troye and Jacob and again, Troye ducks down while Jacob shakes his head.

Again, they're booed.

Another couple, another kiss and the camera comes back.

Troye begins to get annoyed.

They obviously weren't going to stop until they kissed.

The young both sigh and look at each other.

They lean in for a quick kiss before slowly pulling away.

They stare at each other for a moment.

"I'm sorry," Jacob whispers.

Troye lunges forward and catches Jacob's  lips with his.

They kiss for longer this time before pulling away and smiling at each other.

The crowd erupts in cheers making both boys look at the jumbo screen.

Troye's eyes widen as he realizes they were still on it.

Quickly, he ducks to hide his face in embarrassment as he hears Jacob laugh.

-

Both boys pant as they race to the bathroom and lock themselves in a stall.

Jacob lifts the little by his thighs, Troye's legs wrapping around his waist as their lips attack one another's.

Troye grinds his front against Jacob's waist.

"I'm sorry, Troye," Jacob mumbles as he pulls away for a moment.

"I-it's okay, Jacob. I've missed you so much. I didn't want to cause you hurt me, but I did," Troye says hugging the elder's neck.

Jacob hugs his little love close before kissing him once again.

"The game is almost over," Troye breathes.

"Are we doing this here?"

Jacob thinks for a moment before shrugging, "I'm not against it."

"Oh thank goodness, me either."

Jacob chuckles before kissing Troye again.

They pause suddenly as they hear the bathroom door open.

Kissing softly, attempting to hide their heavy breathing, they jumps as a heavy knock is pounded on their stall door.

"Yes?" Jacob speaks."Come on, sluts," Tyler laughs.

"We'll go home so you don't have to do it at a baseball stadium."

Both boys blush before Troye is unlocking the door.

Jacob walks them out before placing Troye on his feet and following Tyler, Connor, and Jed out of the stadium.

-

The two lie in bed, naked under the blankets, soft kisses shared every once in a while.

"I'm really sorry, Troye."

"You don't have to keep apologizing."

"Yes, I do. I feel terrible. You're the best thing to ever happen to me, I don't know why I said that I wish I never met you. I would actually get rid of one of my lifetime friends if it meant I could keep you."

"Really? Cause I've never really been fond of Cory."

Jacob shuts his eyes making Troye giggle.

Jacob grins at the sound, "God, I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"If I ever—and I mean ever—hurt you like that again feel free to just punch me. Okay? Just punch me square in the nose, I won't get mad. If you break my nose, I won't care. I promise."

Troye smiles slightly, "That's very kind of you, Jacob."

Jacob chuckles, "I mean it though."

"I'm not gonna punch you. I'll probably just cry and I'll be good the next day once I remember how much I missed you this time."

Jacob shakes his head lightly, "I don't deserve you. But I'm happy I have you."

"I love you," Troye whispers before pressing a kiss to the elder's forehead.

"I love you."