>34<

Troye now had online classes and was so happy he wouldn't have to go to school.

The only thing that would make it better is having Jacob by him while he does his work.

The boy sighs as he finishes his last assignment for the day and shuts off his—Jacob's—laptop.

This was the worst part about having online classes.

The daily assignments weren't very long so he got done super early if he never took breaks, which left him alone to do nothing until Jacob got home.

Right now, it was only eleven, and Jacob doesn't get out until 2:30.

Troye places the laptop on the coffee table in front of him and stands up off the couch to find something to eat.

Picking up his phone, he texts Jacob, knowing he is at lunch.

Troye: I miss you

Jacob: I miss you too, baby boy. How are your classes?

Troye: Done.

Jacob: Already?

Troye: Yeah. They're not very long, so if I don't take breaks or anything I can get them done within an hour

Jacob: That's cool Connor says he misses you.

Troye smiles sadly as he reads Jacob's text and opens the refrigerator door.

He looks for food before texting back.

Troye: Tell him I miss him. Can I have the other half of your sandwich from last night?

Jacob: On one condition

Troye: Oh god what?

Jacob: You give me your brownie.

Troye: Deal. Thank you boyfriend.

Jacob: Thank you too boyfriend

Jacob: I gotta go now tho. I'll see you after school okay? I love you.

Troye: 😞😞😞 I love you

Troye pouts and tucks his phone away in the pocket of his sweatpants before grabbing the styrofoam box out of the fridge and walking back to the living room.

He sits on the couch with a sigh.

Bundling up under the blanket, he turns the TV on and flips to a random channel which happened to be Family Guy.

Taking a bite of the day old club sandwich, he stops chewing mid-bite.

Opening his mouth, he pulls out a tomato.

Just for the story

He scrunches his nose up and pulls the rest of the tomato off the sandwich.

Troye: Why'd you get tomato on your sandwich? You know I hate tomato...

Jacob: Lmao, sorry. My bad. I didn't realize I shouldn't get something *I* like on MY sandwich.

Troye: Duh.

Jacob: Just pick it off you brat lol

Troye: The taste LiNgErS jAcOb 😐😐

Jacob: Then don't eat it

Troye: You don't eat it

Jacob: I'm not going to lmao

Jacob: Now shh, I'm in class. Eat.

Troye: I'm taking my brownie back.

Jacob: 🙄🙄

Troye: I love yooooouuuuu

Jacob: I love you too

Troye smiles and sets his phone down.

He frowns when a knock sounds at the door.

He stands up and walks to the door and opens it.

"Oh, hey, Adam. What are you doing here?"

"I brought you a coffee," the short boy says holding out a frappe.

Troye grins and takes the cup, "Thanks. You didn't have to do that."

"Yeah, I did. Jacob told me to."

"Oh," Troye giggles.

"Well thanks. Why didn't he bring it?"

"I didn't go to school today."

"Oh. Well, come in. I'm lonely."

The two walk to the living room and sit down.

Troye sends a quick text to Jacob thanking him for the drink.

"Do you wanna watch something?"

"This is fine."

The two sit in a comfortable silence for a while enjoying Family Guy as well as each other's company.

Troye noticed Adam shuffle slightly closer to him, but brushes it off, enjoying the cold coffee run down his throat.

He giggles at something stupid on the show and crosses his left leg over his right.

He tenses suddenly when he feels a hand on his thigh.

Glancing down at Adam's hand, he gulps and places his hand on the latter's.

Gently, he picks their hands up and places them on the couch, trying not to show discomfort.

He lets Adam's hand go and covers his legs with the blanket.

He smiles lightly at Adam who smiles back.

Troye looks back at the TV, taking another drink of his coffee.

Suddenly, he lets out a gasp as lips connect to his own.

Shoving Adam off, his hand comes in contact harshly around the other boy's cheek.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

Not letting Adam answer, Troye continues, "You're with Hari and I'm with Jacob, what the fuck made you think that was okay?! You're not even gay, what the hell?! Get the fuck out of here!"

Troye watches as Adam stands up quickly and leaves the house, holding his cheek.

Tears build in Troye's eyes and he wipes them away as he thinks about how Jacob is going to react when he finds out.