>41<

It's been a weird couple of days.

Not a bad or even good weird.

Just weird.

The two boys had been laying in bed, both wide awake despite it almost being three in the morning.

They had been talking about their future.

What they wanted to do, what they were excited for, what they were not excited for, et cetera.

And suddenly, Troye brought up children.

The two now joke about Troye being pregnant every time they make love ever since Troye told Jacob to be careful with "Baby Bix".

Jacob thinks that Troye has Baby Fever.

Troye, of course, will never admit it.

The older of the two has noticed Troye's silence the last few nights and he knows he's thinking about nothing but babies.

It was sort of heartbreaking, if Jacob was being honest.

He knows that Troye wants to get married and have his own little family.

They both agreed to wait until after graduation to even get engaged though.

But Jacob also knows that even when they decided that the time is right to have children, it wouldn't be easy.

Obviously neither of them could get pregnant, so that left either adoption or finding a surrogate.

Adoption, Jacob knew, could take years for the couple to even be considered perfect to adopt.

Finding a surrogate wasn't always easy either.

Finding someone willing would be sort of difficult along with finding someone who the couple trusted with their lives in order to carry their baby.

For right now, the two just had to deal with whatever came their way until they could finally settle down.

Jacob kisses Troye's forehead as the little sighs, his eyes shutting softly.

Sitting up, Jacob shuffled his way down the bed a bit making Troye open his eyes, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Roll on your back."

"Nooo, m'too tired," Troye whines, shutting his eyes again.

"Make it work, just don't get it all over."

Jacob chuckles, "I don't mean for sex. Just roll over."

Troye pouts but rolls onto his back nonetheless.

Lifting the little's shirt, Jacob presses gentle kisses to his stomach.

"I just wanna talk to Baby Bix," Jacob whisper.

At that, Troye opens his eyes and looks down at Jacob who presses one last kiss to his delicate skin before leaning back and propping his head up on his hand, his face an inch away from Troye's belly.

"Hi, baby."

Troye watches curiously as Jacob speaks.

"I'm your daddy."Troye smiles as he lets out a small laugh.

"Your other daddy is here too. We can't wait to meet you."

Troye gently places his hand in Jacob's hair and the elder holds his hand as he talks.

"We really love you. A lot. We're so excited to have you in our arms. Don't worry about coming out ugly either. Your daddies are both pretty good looking, if I do say so myself."

Troye laughs, "Jacob."

Jacob grins and looks up at his boyfriend.

"You're so weird," Troye whispers not being able to hide his smile.

"I love you."

"I love you too," Jacob whispers back pressing his lips to Troye's palm before looking back at his belly.

"I think it's time for the three of us to get to bed. We'll talk more later, Lil Bix, alright? Sleep tight,"

Jacob finishes with a kiss to Troye's belly one more time.

Jacob crawls back up and lies down.

Troye rolls onto his side again and wraps his arms around Jacob's neck, "You're the most wonderful guy I've ever met."

"You've never met yourself?" Jacob asks softly, his thumb rubbing over Troye's hip soothingly.

"I have. That's why you're the most amazing guy I've ever met," Troye repeats, softly shutting his eyes.

"Well, you're the strongest guy I've ever met.You're so tough, Tro. And I'm not just saying that, so you better believe it," Jacob chuckles.

"You've been through so much, and you've taken it better than I have. If I was in your shoes, I don't know how'd I'd live."

The elder hugs the boy's waist and presses a kiss to his forehead before continuing, "I know you don't tell me everything. So I know you're going through more stuff mentally than what you tell me. But that's okay. I understand, I don't always want people to know what I'm feeling either. But I just want you to know, okay, that I'm here. If at any point in the future, no matter how far into the future, you can tell me whatever you need to get off your chest, okay? I won't ever force you to though. I promise, honey. And I promise that we'll be together legally one day. We'll be married, we'll have our own house, our children will be the most beautiful babies in the entire world. You know why?"

"Why?" Troye whispers, gently playing with the hair at the nape of Jacob's neck.

"Because they're gonna look like me."

Troye opens his eyes and grins, "Wow. I thought you were gonna be smooth with that."

Jacob chuckles, "I'm kidding. They're gonna look like you and they're going to be the most amazing children ever to be born in the history of forever. They'll even beat you, and that's a hard thing to do."

Troye giggles, "Go to sleep, Jacob."

"Alright. I love you."

"I love you."

The two share a kiss before Jacob reaches up to kiss his fingers before pressing them to Troye's belly, "I love you, Lil Bix."

"Lil Bix loves you too, Jakie."