>13<

Cred human_afterall 💞💞

Wait just a sec there

You!

Yes you!!!

There is slight smut ahead

Ok?

Ok!

You sure??????

Ok you good?!

Ok good!

Ok for real though continue!!!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Jacob, Troye, this is Joe, he's our friend, and that's Caspar, our other friend."

Jacob shakes the two new men's hands with a smile, "Hey, I'm Jacob. This is Troye."

Troye holds out his broken arm and Joe gently shakes his hand, "Oh my gosh, what happened to your arm?"

"We were in an accident," Troye explains.

Joe and Caspar are taken back by the childlike tone in Troye's voices, but don't say anything about it.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," Caspar says.

"Is everyone okay?"

Jacob nods, "Yeah. Everybody is fine. We were hit by a drunk driver last night. My truck is totaled, and the other guy's truck is totaled. We're in a little bit of pain, but we're perfectly fine besides that."

"That's good to hear."

"Hey, Tro," Cory says.

"I see Nash signed your cast. Who's Nash? I heard you mention him at the hospital last night too."

Troye perks up, "Nash's my..."

Slowly, Troye's grins drops from his face and looks down.

Forcing himself out of little space, he shies away from everybody and hides his face in Jacob's side.

"Did I say something?" Cory asks worriedly to Jacob.

Jacob shakes his head and wraps an arm around Troye.

"Nash's a friend of mine," Troye says clearly back to his seventeen year old mindset.

"Can we order?"

"Yeah," Jed says instantly, feeling bad for the small boy.

"Yeah, we can order. There's a waitress coming right now anyway."

-

After everyone was done eating, Jacob chatted with the four other boys.

Troye stayed quiet for most of the conversation, too embarrassed about what happened earlier, and afraid he'd cry if he talked because his anxiety was bad from the embarrassment.

Eventually, Troye heard Joe says that him and Caspar should get going.

He heard them say goodbye, but he stayed quiet.

"Troye, you ready to go, honey?"

Troye nods and scoots out of the booth, Jacob following after him.