>39<

"What do you want?" Jacob mumbles in Troye's ear, looking up at the restaurant menu.

Troye hums in thought, his head leaning back on Jacob's shoulder as the elder's arms are wrapped around his waist.

"Quesadilla."

"Combo?"

"No-yes! No. Well..."

Jacob stares at the boy as he thinks.

Troye looks at him, "Yes."

"Let me hear you say it."

"Jacob, I want the quesadilla combo number seven. Chicken. Double grilled. With a side of sour cream. Please. Oh and a soft taco instead of crunchy. Please. Thank you."

Josh and Tyler from tøp love taco bell so I'm gonna leave it :)

Troye pecks Jacob's lips.

Jacob chuckles and stands up straight and steps up to the counter to order their food.

Troye smiles shyly and holds onto the hem of his boyfriend's shirt as he orders.

Looking around the food court, he sees Tyler and Connor walking toward a table with their Panda Express.

Looking around some more, he pauses when he sees a Sephora.

He's not one for make-up but he likes nail polish.

He looks down at his nails and frowns.

He'd just painted them the day before menacing he couldn't test out the colors.

He sighs.

Quickly getting their food and drinks, the two sit down with their friends and begin eating.

"Where do you wanna go next?" Tyler asks.

Everyone shrugs.

"Sephora?" Troye suggests quietly.

"Yeah, we can go there," Tyler says, Jacob and Connor nodding in agreement.

Throwing their trash away, Troye grabs Jacob's hand and pulls him to the expensive make-up store.

Troye runs over to the nail polish.

"Ooh, Jacob, look at this color."

"Pretty, baby."

"Oh my gosh! This one is unicorn colors!"

Troye gasps excitedly.

Jacob smiles at him.

He notices Troye's nails are painted and sighs slightly, "Tro, do you wanna test the colors?"

"Yeah, but my nails are-"

Jacob holds his hand out, "Mine aren't."

Troye smiles, "Are you sure?"

"I'm positive. Go crazy. Just don't get it on my skin."

"No promises," Troye mumbles already beginning to paint Jacob's index fingernail with the unicorn colors.

Jacob watches fondly, smiling at Troye's mumbled comments as he paints each nail with a new color.

"Ooo."

"That's so pretty."

"Ew. No."

"Eh."

Troye smiles up at the elder, "You're staring at me."

"You're so cute."

Troye giggles, "I'm ready."