- 9 -

CHAPTER 9

"Hi." Adrien's voice interrupted your thoughts as you closed you mouth, which was practically drooling over Adrien and how good he looked.

You smiled at him. "H-hi." You stuttered.

"Hello Mrs. L/n! How's your day going?" Adrien looked past you and at your mother, who was smiling a little too large.

"I'm doing fine, Adrien. Thank you. And please, call me M/n!" She said, happily. Adrien smiled at her and you nervously chuckled.

"Shall we?" Adrien asked you, holding out his arm. You chuckled lightly and linked arms with him.

You two got into the silver car right in front of the house and you smiled at the driver, who looked somewhat like a gorilla.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and you turned to Adrien, who gave you a light smile as you close the car door. He leaned in, his hot breath fanning your cheek.

"You look gorgeous."

You pulled away and blushed. "Thank you." You managed to say.

The car started moving and you waved goodbye to your mother as she smiled and waved back at you.

You and Adrien sat in a comfortable silence and you got to thinking.

Why were you suddenly feeling so flustered near him? You even blushed. For god's sake, he's out of your league.

'But he's fucking gorgeous.'

True.

The car stopped and you realized that you had reached your destination. There was a big building in front of the car and Adrien smiled at you as he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out, walking to your side of the car and opening it.

Immediately being flashed by camera flashes, you cover your face. Adrien takes your hand and you greatfully smile at him and he starts walking.

"Adrien! Adrien! Is this your girlfriend? Adrien!" You heard a man with a camera say.

"Mr. Agreste! One with you and your girlfriend!" You heard another.

Adrien turned around to you and smiled apologetically. You gave him a small nod, assuring him it was okay and the two of you finally made your way inside.

There were a lot of people. There was a huge stage, a runway stage going through the middle of the room and people scattered everywhere. Everyone looked fancy.

"You weren't kidding when you said this was formal, holy crap." You breathed out. Adrien turned to you and chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess i'm kinda used to this stuff now, you know?" Adrien replies. You nodded and looked around. You saw a man approaching you.

"Adrien. I suppose you know what to do." He said, his voice plain and unfazed. You noticed Adrien's smile turned into a frown. He nodded.

"Yes father."

The man turned to you.

"Is this your girlfriend?" He asked. Your face turned a light shade of pink and you looked at Adrien, who shook his head.

"No. This is Y/n. My very close f-friend." He said. You didn't notice the stutter. Adrien father nodded. He held out his hand.

"Gabriel Agreste. Nice to meet you Y/n." He turned all of his attention to you. You held out your hand.

"Hi, nice to meet you too, Mr. Agreste." You replied. He let go of your hand and put it up in mid air.

"No no, please. Call me Gabriel." He gave you a light grin. You smiled and nodded.

"Alright Gabriel." You said. Gabriel turned to Adrien and chuckled lowly.

"I like this one." You pointed at you, before walking away.

You turned to Adrien, to see his mouth drop.

"He likes you. He actually likes you." Adrien breathed out.

You smiled and flipped your hair dramatically. "Yeah. I don't know if you can tell but I have that effect on people." You sassed.

Adrien chuckled. You heard him mumble something and you brushed it off.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick. Let's hope I don't lose you," You said, walking away. Adrien nodded.

You make your way to the bathroom and did your business. As you walked out, you felt someone grab your wrist and you were pulled to an empty, cramped corner, and your front was pushed against the wall.

"Hello there."

One thing was for sure,

This was not Adrien's voice.

I'm literally gonna cry 😭 i'm SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN LIKE 3 WEEKS DKWODLELD

I'm literally gonna cry 😭 i'm SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN LIKE 3 WEEKS DKWODLELD. PLEASE EXCUSE ME AND MY PROCRASTINATION ITS SO BAD .

Anyways 😭

Because of this, I'm posting 3 new chapters altogether. Enjoy and please, follow my
instagram and comment on my most recent post and tell me to post! I keep forgetting 😭