C H A P T E R : S E V E N T E E N

Ignore mistakes if any...

2 month later:

Writers pov:

Manik was waiting for nandini standing outside her building... when he saw her coming... (aati hai woh aise chal ke
jaise jannat mein raheti hai)
They were sitting in the cafe with all our friends when soha told us about nandini's things she done in college and she huffed (dekhti hai sabko aaise
jaise sabko woh saheti hai)
Both of them were coming back to their houses while manik was laughing at her when he tirned to nandini and saw her in her angry mode which made him mute ( par gusse main jab aaye
aur aankhein woh dikhlaye)
She started to curse manik while he made a puppy face and she smiled... and he manik dod was to adore her (ladte ladte galti se muskaaye
my dil goes mmmm)
Next sunday manan were sitting in the canteen while nandini was saying something... she looked at manik who was almost slept (karti hoon jab usse baatein
lagta hai sone waala hai)
Nandini saw him and remembered him almost crying 2 weeks ago when he woke up (soke jab jab bhi woh jaage
lagta hai rone waala hai)
Nandini was in the cafe kitchen and was sleeping... when manik came there and woke her up (par chupke se woh aaye
meri neend se mujhe jayage)
All of the gang was at a pool side when manik came from behind and hugged nandini and picked her up... but in a swift both were in the pool...  (le baahon mein aur khudh hi gir jaaye
my dil goes mmmm)
Manik was sitting on the couch thinking about nandini that how she say no to every plan they made... (haan, woh na na karti hai)
He remembered that when he took cabir's side making fun of her...  (haan, bada akarti hai)
He remembered how she made him agree on everything she wanted (haan, thodi si ziddi hai)
He remembered how they went to the birthday party of abhi and she had forgot his gift... (haan, akal se piddi hai)
He remembered how they all went to soha's birthday except nandini...  (jaate hain sab woh aaye)
And how she went to mukti's place when they all cancelled the plan (na aaye woh jaati hai)
He remembered how she used to tease him in everything  (tedhi in baaton se mujhko satati hai)
He remembered the diwali party at his hiuse and she came before the time...  (har waqt se pehle aana)
And when he asked she started to make excuses (sunna na koi bahana)
He remembered how she used to wait for him everyday (par dekhna mera rasta rozana)
Thinking of her manik eventually smiled  (my dil goes mmmm)
Nandini was making her assignment wehn she looked above to see her pictures with her friends... and it also had a picture of crying manik.... she remembered how he cried watched THE FAULT IN OUT STARS.. (haan, picture mein rota hai)
She remembered the sleep over when they went to alya's place... and she saw him sleeping  (haan, khulle mooh sota hai)
She remembered how he forgot his wallet almost everytime...  (haan, zara nalayak hai)
She remembered how he always tease her and nandini punch him playfully  (haan, pitne ke layak hai)
She remembered how he was making her diaster dish look beautiful...  (jaane kya kehta hai)
She remembered how he tried of explain something which he didn't even know (jaane kya karta hai)
Nandini remembered the boys saw a cockroach when they were at cabir's place... and manik was standing on the sofa... (sofe pe chadhta hai)
She remembered when she saw him coming to the balcony fiding with the curtains... (pardo se ladta hai)
Nandini remembered how he opted help for the cleaning... (jab karne lage safaai)
And everything turned out becoming a mess (samjho ke shaamat aayi)
She remembered when she saw him inthe cafe after the closing time... ans he was streaching his body... (phir thak ke jab leta hai angdai)
All these thoughts of manik made her smile the fullest... (my dil goz mmmm)
Manik msged nandini to come out of the building smilinb to himself... (haan, thodi alag si hai
haan, thodi galat si hai)
Nandini looked at the mobile and seeing the msg ran to get ready... (haan, thoda alag sa ha
haan, thoda galat sa hai)
Manik thought of nandini coming out of the building sitting in the car... (aisi bhi hogi woh aisa na socha tha)
Nandini thought of manik putting her things in her bag... (aisa hi hoga woh aisa hi socha tha)
Manik was standing outside nandini's building.... while nandini was coming out (yeh sach hai yeh sapna)
Both saw eachother and smiled to the fullest...
(dar lagta hai kahin ho na jaaye jhooth)

..........................

Manik's pov

Nandini came and we sat in th car.... and i drove off to a restaurant... well it has become a habbit of us having lunch and dinner together.... not only us but others too... but mostly only two of us....

..............................

Nandini's pov

Sitting in the restaurant we were talking about the day.... as it was subday so we were free... and in free time both of us are almost together.... i loved manik's company.... his talking... his sweetness.... him....

At night:

I was in the balcony listening to manik strumming the guitar when I thought about my feelings....
in these two months I don't know how but manik have become an important part of my life.... not only important.... the most important part.... i love being around him... i am myself whenwver manik is their... i can talk all stupid things infront of him without any fear.... I think i know what is it... but I don't wanna believe it.... I don't want to ruin everything we have.... I can't break amms trust on my.... amms was already very uoset with me bcoz of having male friends.... its not like she don't trust me.... but still she fears about me... and im afraid what if the feeling im thinking will be real.... I don't wanna live without manik.... after amma appa amnik is the one who made me the nandini which i was before... and if i lost him... I won't be the same ever in my life....

.......................

Manik's pov

I was strummibg the guitar while thinking about nandini....
nandini.... damn this girl has the power to make my world upside down.... it feels great to be with him.... its like my happiness resist in her.... just like my MUSE stays with her.... she eventually became my life... i was never like this so cool and all... i never liked sharing my feelings with anyone even with mom.. but with her my toungh automatically start expressing my feelings.... i know what i feel for her.... bolut did she also feel the same for me??? I don't wanna ruin this beautiful us by my feelings.... even if she doesn't feel the same i will still have this feeling for her in my geart till enternity,.. the feelinv if LOVE....

.......................

Sorry i know im late...
but ita ramadan and I don't get much time to write...
and i also have university to attend...
which made it a but more harder...
anyways...
how was the update???
Do tell about it...

#OkThanksBye