C H A P T E R : N I N E T E E N

Ignore mistakes if any....

Nandini's pov:

Soon it was night.... with amms I didn't got to know when the time flew away... i went to cafe but only for 3 hours and adter comibg back i was with amms... I didn't even knew wgere was my phone all day... now it was 9 so making amms sleep on the bed i close the door of the room and came out... i stood in the balcony.... when my eyes fell on manik's apartment... why the lights are off at this tims... I frowned as i also didn't see him at the cafe today.... obfact after the morning incident I didn't saw him or talked to me.... talk reminds me where is my phone.... i went inside and opened my bag to see the phone was inside.... i took it and then dimming the lighs went to the balcony.... I unlocked the phone to see 573 msgs on whatsapp.... I hurridly opened the whatsapp to see it was from the groups... well we had 2 groups one of the girls and one of all the friends.... i first opened tge girls group to see them talking about the clothes and allmay be for some function.... so i opened the other group's chat i kept readibg the 325 msgs and damn.... THEY WERE DISCUSSING ABOUT NAVYA AND CABIR's ENGAGEMENT....
ok so firsly let me tell you... cabir a week ago went to his hometown and told his parents about navya and him.... and the reaction he got was positive... so the bext day when he came back he proposed navya and she said yes...
and right now they were planning to talk to navya's parents.... bcoz of which navya is going to PATNA her Hometown tomorrow.... i was happy and encouraged them... i red the nsgs again when I realised manik haven't replyed to the msgs... i doubt he might have not seen them also... i opened my personal chat with manik to see his last online was 2:37pm... he is offline since morning....
i was getting curious as he never did this.... so i directly called him... 1st ring, 2nd ring, 3rd ring, 4th ring.... and it went on.... i again dialed his number this time again it happened and i was about to cut the call when at the last moment the phone got received....

Manik: hello nandini....

............................

Manik's pov

After i reached home it was almost night... i hurridly went to dad's room and saw mom was sitting beside dad and on the other side dictor uncle was checking dad... as i opened the door it got their attention.... mom stood up and hugged me... while i took hugged her back... damn it has been 5 months since i went away... after that i looked at doctor uncle and asked....

Manik: hello uncle.... how is dad???

Uncle first greeted me back.... and said looking at dad who was now waking up....

Uncle: nothing much manik... just inka bp bht low ho gaya tha.... and i think is ny kuch meetha bhi khaya tha...

Uncle said looking at mom... who nodded... after that uncke stood up and said...

Uncle: ghabrany ki baat nhi ha its just ya jo mera dost ha na is sy tumhari bht yaad a rhi thi... or ya tareeka nikala tumhay bulany ka...

And we three chuckled... just then we listened dad....

Vikram: manik....

I walked to him and kneed on the floor holding dad's hand...

Manik: hey dad im here apky pass....

After a moment dad opened the eyes and looked at me... he with other hand creased my face and smiled.... i too smiled and peck his hand which was in my hands....

Uncle: dekha kha tha na...

Uncle said looking at us... while i chuckled... after that uncle left and mom sat beside dad... while i was still on the floor....

Manik: ya dekho abhi baas mein mumbai gaya or apny ya halat bana hi ha apni... or mujhy london bheja ja rha tha...

Mom giggled while dad to smiled....