C H A P T E R: S I X T Y-N I N E

Ignore mistakes if any....
Inline comments are love....

Manik's pov:

Me and nandini walked to her apartment.. and i am still saying things about moving in together... nandini after changing her dress spoke to me as i sat on her bed...

Nandini: get up!
Me: huh?

I asked being confused.... she just came and held my hand pulling me and the pushing me towards the main door...

Me: arey nandini yr kya kr rhi ho

She opened the main door and looked at me...

Nandini: jao gy to packing karun gi na!

I looked at her for a second but then smiled closing the doo i pushed her to her wall slowly and stood in front her caging her from both sides...

Me: are you saying yes to moving in together!

She looked at me with her big eyes and asked...

Nandini: does it means anything else?
Me: no it doesn't..

I smirked and after saying so bend down and took her lips in a beautiful kiss.... while nandini wrapped her arms around my neck with my hand moved to her back pulling her closer while deepening the kiss... i sucked her lips harder as she did to mine... as i felt her short of breath biting her lips within the kiss i pulled back as nandini kept her head on the wall resting... i looked at her and she looked a beautiful mess... those swollen lips looks so beautiful on her and her heavy breaths made her look even more beautiful... damn i so love her.... nandini opened her eyes making me come out of my land... i smiled and creased her cheek as a red hue came up on them... moving forward i placed a kiss on her forehead before saying...

Me: be ready, i will be back in 2 hours!

She nodded silently and i again kissing her head walked out...

.....................

Nandini's pov:

I was packing my bags with my clothes and other things which i had in the apartment... while my mobile pinged with a msg... pushing it up i saw it was in the girl's group... so opening the whatsapp i saw mukti was discussing about a party of us... i mean only girls night....

Mukti: i am already at alya's place so you all better come fast!
Navya: on my way baby!
Nandini: guys i can't come!
Alya: what the hell nandini you are coming and that is final!
Nandini: alya plz, i have work yr.
Soha: work or boyfriend's work!

Did I forget to tell you that in the past month soha also became a good friend of everyone else.... and i became the happiest seeing her with her.... finally i could see her happy with us... i knew harshad was never good for her and thanks to ayiappa she get to know him... opps lets go back to the conversation where they all started to tease me...

Navya: of course boyfriend works soha! Am i right or am I right nandu!
Nandini: how mean you all!
Mukti: nandu you are coming and that's final and i am going to call manik now only!
Nandini: arey but!
Alya: zip up baby!
Soha: get ready babes!
Nandini: okayy finee!

I pouted and closing the app i put the mobile on side and looked at my packed bags... I don't wanna open them... i stood in front the mirror to look at myself and looking at my dress i took my jacket which was left in the closet... wearing it i looked myself in the mirror mumbling

Me: perfect...

Saying so i put my lipstick and made my hair and looked at the things

Saying so i put my lipstick and made my hair and looked at the things... okay i have lots... i have packed 2 bags of my clothes and cosmetics and one of my shoes... along that i had one box of my book and a laptop bag of mine.... walking in the bathroom i took out my essentials and packed it in another box and then went out taking everything which i had placed in the apartment i packed them and now i had 3 bags and 2 boxes in total while i was wearing one of my bag pack... i moved to my room and took the mobile to call manik... when the bell rang... i smiled knowing it was him only...
opening the door i passed manik a smile who smiled widely and then coming inside asked

Manik: all done?

I nodded and was about to say something when he spoke...

Manik: okay so i will take all your things, but before that i have to drop you at alya's place for dinner or else that mukti will literally kill me!

I giggled and then spoke...

Me: okay then lets go i am ready!

He nodded and then we both walked down... sitting in the car i opened my bag and gave my the keys of my apartment...

Me: here are the keys and i have placed everything in the room only...

He nodded and taking the keys placed them in the glass holder... soon we reached at alya's place when manik called me before i could go out...

Manik: when you will be free just msg me i will come!
Me: okay!

Saying so i walked out and entered alya's house while manik drove away yet again....

.......................

Manan live in will start in the next chapter!
Do tell about the update

#OkThanksBye