C H A P T E R: F O R T Y- S E V E N

Ignore mistakes if any...
Do inline comments...

Nandini's pov:

I woke up with a big smile on my lips... when i felt some weight on my left shoulder... i smiled knowing who it is... opening my eyes i looked at manik who was sleeping peacefully with his head on my shoulder and face hidden in my hair... I remembered his yesterday's confession... i am so lucky to have him... my smile went wide.... while after 10-20 mins of adoring my man... I decided to make a fancy breakfast for us... so carefully untangling my self i sat near the bed and creasing my love hair mumbled to him

Me: I love you So much Manik...

I kissed his mole above the lips and went to freshen up... and got changed in a comfy dress... its a sunday that's mean a beautiful day with manik... do i opted to wear something comfortable...

After getting ready i moved to my room and saw him sleeping peacefully snuggling to the pillow

After getting ready i moved to my room and saw him sleeping peacefully snuggling to the pillow... i smiled and then walked out closing the door wrapping her hair in a messy bun...
walking to the kitchen with a big smile i opened the refrigerator and saw what i have to prepare a delicious fancy breakfast...
after almost 47 mins i was done with the breakfast.... I prepared 3 dishes with a drink... i opted to make everything that manik loves...

Egg Benedict

Chocolate and Banana Crepes

Blueberry and Lemon Curd Dutch

Peach Smoothie

I looked at everything as it was done i opened my hair while walking to the room

I looked at everything as it was done i opened my hair while walking to the room... opening the door i sat on the floor near the bed and creased his not so grown stubble... i love him so much... after adoring for 2 mins i called him out to wake up...

Me: manik... hey manik... wake up love...

I said with soo much love which i had for him... he moved a bit but then faced me with my hand still on his cheek.... after a min or two he opened his eyes with his lips curving into a smile.... i smiled more and the next moment he held my hand which was on his face... and gave a open mouth kiss on my palm.... i smiled while wishing him...

Me: good morning...

He smiled and moving a little close to me while saying...

Manik: beautiful morning...

I smiled and he looked at me with my hand in his...

Me: get up... i made your fvrt breakfast...

He gave me a goody smile and then i got up to go... when i felt him behind me hugging me from behind... and the next thing i knew was he mumbling to my ear...

Manik: I love you Princess...

And  with that he placed a kiss on my ear... i smiled as he went to the washroom to freshen up not before winking at me...

After 10 mins we were sitting on the kitchen counter having our breakfast.... with manik praising the food after every bite....

....................

A short one...
Sorry...
But I didn't knew what to write and what not...
So this is the outcome...
Do tell about the update...
#OkThanksBye