C H A P T E R: E I G H T Y-S I X

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

One question:
Should i end the story sooner or later?
I will come with the sequel but that will be a but different!
So more manan moments?
Before we take off?
Or not much?

Will be waiting for your answers!

......................

Nandini's pov:

I stood in the kitchen looking around after cleaning the mess of your clothes and the mattress things from the living room... i huffed before talking to myself....

Me: lets get going nandini murthy!

I wrapped my hair in a messy bun and started to take out things from the refrigerator.... placing all the things on the counter... i took out the pans and plugged the machine which i needed.... and then! Well i got busy in that... i was buttering the croissant when manik wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and moving forward my hair went open and he hide his face in the crook of my neck.... and all i could do was to smile.... i love this small peaceful moments when i can feel him close to me... i smiled as i placed the croissant on the pan to be warm and asked manik...

Me: aren't you hungry?

He nodded being in my neck and i spoke looking at the pan...

Me: so go and sit, let me serve you some breakfast.

And in return i was turned to him.... He was all ready in black shorts and grey tank top with his hair all dried.... i looked at manik with a frown who smiled tucking my haid behind my ear...

Manik: I don't want you eat that food!
Me: acha to what you wanna eat?

I asked placing my hand on his chest... and he leaned near me and mumbled slowly in my ear...

Manik: may be you!

I widened my eyes looking at him who made an i-am-serious face... i rolled my eyes before saying...

Me:manik shut up and go!
Manik: arey i am serious, you know i can eat you, i have a sign also!
Me: huh?

I asked being confused who nodded and his fingers moved from my waist to my shoulder and started to slip the string on my top...

Me: manik!

I called him lightly who looked at me still romvinv the strip and then his hand's moved to the my shirt just above my left breast... all this while his eyes were locked with mine making my heartbeat faster... after a few seconds he moved his eyes down from my eyes to my half naked left breast... he moved his finger over the hickey which he gave me last night... while i moved my gaze to my chest and saw it creasing it...

Manik: see! I told you!

I looked back at him who smiled at me and then covering my chest he placed a kiss on my forehead and walked to the waffle machine which was blinking... i turned back to the stove with a blush on my lips and pulling back the strap of my shirt looked at the croissant which were prefectly done... taking them out i made out breakfast.... some vegetable and egg croissant sandwiches , manik's favourite flavour chocolate waffles, and orange and beetroot juice...

I placed the sandwiches in the plate and walked to manik who was sitting on the dining table

I placed the sandwiches in the plate and walked to manik who was sitting on the dining table... he passed me goofy smile looking at the food making me chuckle.... and soon we started to have our breakfast with a smile on our lips and a peaceful silence!

.........................

Yes! One more question!

I am a bit confused about the next update!
So help me with!
Manik's parents or their friends?
Whom should be there with manan?
For the next update

Waiting for your answers!

........................

Sorry for the short update!
But it came out like this only!
Do tell about it!

#OkThanksBye