C H A P T E R: F I F T Y-E I G H T

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

Manik's pov:

Right now i am being dragged by nandini... who in the middle of the night came to the boys room and took me out from there... i was again and again asking her about where is she taking me but in response all i get it 'manik chalo to sahi'.... so i opted to walk with her till she stop...
Soon enough we stood under the shed area which was on the back side of her house and i turned to ask her looking at the things...

Me: what is happening?

Nandini bit her lips and then spoke holding my hand...

Nandini: actually i have a surprise for you!

Saying this she eyed me to mattress that was laying on the floor and spoke...

Nandini: sit!

I smiled at her and sat on the mattress looking at her... nandini smiled at me and then coming on my back closed my eyes with her hands...  while i let her do whatever she wants when suddenly a voice came to his ear making him surprise with his eyes still closed by nandini...

........................

Writer's pov:

Nandini closed his eyes with a smile on her lips... when she bend to his ear and her lips moved...
Aisa laga mujhe pehli dafaa
Tanha mai ho gai yaara (as nandini sang out manik's smile fade away and a surprising look came on his face)
Hu pareshaan si mai
Ab yeh kehne ke liye (nandini removed her hand and manik turned to see nandini singing with so much love)
Tu zaroori sa hai
Mujhko zinda rehne ke liye (nandini cupped manik's face who was still surprised with the words she choose)
Tu zaroori sa hai mujhko
Zinda rehne ke liye.. (she smile creasing his face singing the lines making him smile even bugger than before)
Mangoon na koi aasman
Tu sitaaron ka jahan (nandini sang pointing towards everything while manik kept looking at her)
Ban ja tu mera humsafar
Na mujhe chaahiye koyi makam (nandini held manik's hand who was smiling like a fool and kept it on her cheek closing her eyes)
Dil hi kaafi hai tera
Mere rehne ke liye (she placed her head on his heart kissing it lightly making him hug her)
Tu zaroori sa hai mujhko
zinda rehne ke liye (nandini raised her head looking at manik who creased her cheek)
Tu zaroori sa hai mujhko
zinda rehne ke liye (she again sang making manik kiss her forehead with so much love and care, while she held his shoulders)

........................

Nandini's pov:

As soon as i ended the song manik kissed my forehead and the looked at me creasing my cheek making me shy away...

Manik: this?

On this i looked at him and spoke holding his hand in mine... which fit prefect together...

Me: you always say out your feelings with music, so i though to give a surprise!

Manik smiled and said pecking my nose tip...

Manik: i loved this surprise than anything in this world!

Soon both of us were laying on the mattress... actually manik was laying on it while i was laying on his chest with my head just above his heart... both of us were looking at the stars when manik's question came to my ears...

Manik: why do you love me so much nandini?

I looked at him who was already looking at me... i nodded in disbelief and asked him keeping my chin on me hand which on in his chest...

Me: what it i ask you the same question?
Manik: then I won't be able to answer it!

I smiled and creased his beard while saying...

Me: so same is with me manik, i just can't explain why and how much i love you, all i can say is that this love will never be less, it will only grew! You know why?

Manik nodded in no making me smile...

Me: because you are there to love me more than anything, you love me so much that this heart if mine is filled with you and your love and its not going to go back!

He smiled to the fullest and putting my hair strands behind my ear kissed my head... after that i again laid down on his chest and we both talked looking at the sky... with laughing on somethings... while all the time my hands entwined with his!

.........................

As many of you asked me for nandini to sing a song!
So here it is! 
Do tell about the update!

#OkThanksBye