C H A P T E R : T W E N T Y

Ignore mistakes if any....

Manik's pov

After spending a 2 nights and a day with mom and dad i was going back to mumbai.... i talked to everyone bcoz of which i got to know that cabir and navya had went to patna yesterday... to talk to her parents... while all of us were praying for them that evrything should go well...
while about nandini... yesterday mom came to my room and asked me to tell nandini about the feelings i have for her.... i denied infront of mom.... but mom can read me well.... bcoz of which i got caught.... right now while going all i was doing was to thi k a way to tell nandini about my feelings.....
today even nandini's amms had to go back at night... which she told me at night only.... i was lost in thinking about the plan... when my phone ringed which was attached to the phone holder in the car... it was a conference call... so as i picked up....

Abhi: jldi bol kia hua???
Mukti: yr kuch to bolo tum dono....
Aryaman: ayy cabir mar gaya ha kia???
Alya: navya atlest tum bolo....
Dhruv: yr hon kahna tum log???

And of them were asking the questions not letting cabir and navya speak when nandini spoke....

Nandini: guys atleat unko bolny do....

I chuckled while others said a sorry.... then i listened cabir's voice...

Cabir: thank you nandini.... btw manik tu khana hayn???
Manik: mein rasty mein hi hun.... after 45 mins i will be there....
Cabir: ok so guys baat ya ha ky....

And he stopped at ky....

Aryaman: cabir bol nhi to maar khay ga...
Navya: guys humy amma or papa sy baat ki ha about us or unho ny....

And she to stopped.... bcoz of which we all shouted...

Gang: SPEAK UP....

As we spoke the next voice came was cabir and navya's....

Cavya: they said yes....

For a monent silence prevailed.... and that everyone shouted and congratulated them....

.....................

Nandini's pov

After the call ended i turned to amms and hugged her....

Amms: arey kia ho gaya???

I broke the hug with a smiling face and then said....

Nandini: navya or cabir ki engagement is on the way....

I said with a beautiful smile.... amms chuckled at my reaction and said....

Amms: ayiappa bless them with all the happiness.... chal tu ja university nhi jana???

Right then I remembered....

Nandini: oh shit.... bye amms mein jldi a joun gi baas aik hi class ha....

Saying this i ran out.... i sat in uber and reached college.... i ran towards the class and entered to see professor was already standing there.... i asked for the permission and entered the class.... i looked around and saw rohan was sitting on his bench and the seat next to him was empty... so i walked to him and sat there.... i took out my book.... when rohan asked....

Rohan: itni late??? Kahan thi tu??? 12 bj rhy hayn.... 11:45 ki class shuru hui hui ha...

Well today we had only one class which had to start at 11:45....but i got late.... so I held my ears and said in a wisper that onle he could listen.....

Nandini: sorry.... wo navya ki call a gai thi... her parents agreed for their marriage....
Rohan: thats great....

I looked at the board where the professor was teaching... and asked rohan....

Nandini: btw soha nhi ai???
Rohan: nah... she dropped a msg that she is not well.... no doubt harshad had asked her to say it....

I huffed and then both of us started to take the lecture.....
As soon as the lecture ended.... we went out of the university premises... and rohan opted to drop me.... so i went home with him.... and the rest of the evening i spent it with amms....
soon it was 4 that means time for amms to go back.... i booked at uber and dropping amms at the bus station i went to the cafe....

.....................

A short one...
but will compensate it with the next chapter....
next chapter will be fun for sure...
btw how was it???
Do tell about the update....

#okthanksbye