C H A P T E R : T W E N T Y - S I X

Target: 35 cmnts

Ignore mistakes if any....

Manik's pov:

Bawari ho gai bawari ho gai....

Ok from last 10 minutes i am listening this song.... i opted to drop nandini at home.... and in return she thanked me with this song.... my mind was suckling because of the song.... but whenever i turn to see nandini she was smiling while singing the song.... because of which I actually smiled and continued driving....
and finally after 15 minutes long drive we reached her apartment.... i parked my car and coming down went towards Nandini's seat... and after i opened the door i asked her to come out....

Manik: nandini look we have reached come out....

Nandini looked at me with those big eyes of hers.... and a moment later she threw her arms in air asking me to pick her up....

Nandini: pick me up....

Shocked with be an understatement.... i looked at her with my mouth a little open.... when she called me again....

Nandini: manik plz....

And she showed me a puppy face looking at which i chuckled.... then i looked around to see if anyone was there.... the whole area was empty... manik malhotra who will be here at 1:30 am.... I mentally hit my head and few seconds later nandini was in my arms... with my hand under her legs and the other one on her back.... while she happily wrapped her arms around my neck..... placing her head on my chest with a big smile adorned her face.... i smiled at her smile and locking the car started to go up.... i entered the lift and pressing the floor button looked at nandini who was mumbling something to her... i chuckled at her cuteness and then i heard a *ting*.... stepping out of the lift i stood in front of her apartment's door....
great now the keys are in her bag and she is almost sleeping.... i took a breath and called nandini....

Manik: nandini... wake up... dekho mujhy door open krna ha na... so for that you have to get down....

And she opened her eyes looking at me adoringly.... she nodded in no and again put her head on my chest.... i huffed and again said....

Manik: nandini plz utho na.... mujhy door open krny do then i will pick you up... ok???

And she again nodded in no... but then she looked at me and said....

Nandini: tum na baas mujhy uthao... and i will open the door...

I nodded and she searched for the keys in her bag... after a moment she said looking at me....

Nandini: keys to nhi hayn....

I rolled my eyes and shifted a little.... and said....

Manik: acha nechay utro mein dekhta hun....
Nandini: nooo... mil gai....

And she pulled out the keys with a toothy smile on her face... i gave her a glare on which she pouted and i smiled....

Manik: chalo ab door kholo....

She smiled and tried... i said *tried* to open the door.... but then she dropped the keys on the ground.... i looked at her with a glare and she said a sorry holding her ears....

Manik: ab kia kro gi??? Nechay utho let me open the door....

But she held me tight.... damn this alcohol thing doing a lot of this on this little girl... subha isko yaad agaya na what she did... she will not come in front of my due to her embarrassment.... i thought and then said...

Manik: ok hold me tight.... i will bend and picking up the keys open the door... ok???

She smiled to the fullest and tightened her hold on me.... i bend and picking up the keys opened the door and entered inside.... i walked directly to her room and dropped her gently on the bed.... i moved away when she held my hand.... and brought me closer... now she was laying on the bed and i kneed down near the bed with her holding my hand.... as i came close to her... nandini's hand came in contact with my face and she rubbed her soft fingers on my little grown beard..... all i could do was to close my eyes due to her touch....
Damn this girl effect me damn much.... and after that i opened my eyes listening to something i was not expecting....

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MANIK....

My eyes were opened like a saucer.... i was not able to register the words while she again said those words....

Nandini: tumhy pata ha mein tumhy bht bht pyar krti hun.... but phir bhi nhi keh sati.... mera kitna dil krta ha tumhari ya arms....

She said holding my arms....

Nandini: yah arms mein sony ka... u know tum na mujhy peace dyty ho... jo amma appa dyty thy na... wesa peace... but dekho amma appa mujhy chor ky chaly gy hayn...

She again cupped my face and asked innocently....

Nandini: tum mujhy chor ky nhi jao gy na???

I looked at her beautiful yet innocent face and said in just a mere whisper....

Manik: never.....

She listened to me and smiled....

Nandini: now make me sleep... mujhy neend ai ha....

And she closed her eyes to go in her dreamland.... but nandini you don't know what have to done a minute before..... and i promise i will never let you go from me.... and i will never leave you....
I said in my heart looking at her face... which was shining with the moon light.... and she slept peacefully holding my hand.... i creased her hair with the other hand.... and then somehow took out my hand from her hold.... moving towards her feet in removed her shoes... i dropped them near the bed and covering her with the quilt i placed a kiss on her forehead.... I LOVE YOU NANDINI.... i said in a whisper and then saw her shifting to quilt with a smile.... after that i sat there on the chair placed in the room... and kept looking at her face and remembered about the words which she uttered and made my heart go crazy all our again....

........................

Complete the target for the update....
do tell about the update....
How was it???
Nandini's confession???
Manik's expression???

#okthanksbye