C H A P T E R: E I G H T Y-O N E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

manik's pov:

after signing the file and passing it to the employ i nodded at him and he went away leaving me in my office... moving my eyes from the door to the clock i saw 1 pm... its nandini's lunch break so all i can do is to pick up my mobile and place a call to her... okay after 3 bells she picked up the call and i heard her sign... smiling to myself i spoke..

me: my jannu is tired?
nandini: alot!

i smiled more and picking up the weight from the table i continued speaking...

me: had your lunch?
nandini: not yet!
me: why?
nandini: i was busy manik.
me: yea but you also didn't had your breakfast, now go and eat something and then let me know.
nandini: okay i will and you can also eat, koi restriction nhi hai!

she said with her teasing tone which eventually made me smile...

me: i was just going to!
nandini: yea yea i know just going to! chalo bye will see you at home!
me: okay, bye.

........................

Nandini's pov:

I opened the door by entering the password and coming inside i turned on the lights of the living room... while continued to walk to the bedroom coming inside all i did was to fell on the bed on mu stomach... damn i am so tired that i can't even open my eyes.... while laying on the bed i fell into my dreamland without any disturbance....

I opened my eyes feeling a pair on lips on the side of my neck... i smiled with my eyes closed i know it is my man... my manik.. i wrapped my arms aroind his neck pulling him close who just continued to kiss my neck making it difficult for me to suppress my moan.... and thats it....

Me: manik!

I moaned out his name as he placed an open mouth kiss on my week spot... damn this guy can make me forget my own existence... i opened my eyes as i felt him pulling out from my neck... as my eyes got opened the only thing i saw was his eyes filled with love and passion which was only for me.... i let out a deep breath feeling his intense gaze who came forward and simply placed his lips of mine.... as our lips matched in sync making us alive with each other's love...

I moved back as i was in the need of the oxygen while manik... he just rested her head on my cheek kissing my chin after ever 5 seconds... my hand moved to his hair creasing them while the other one was on his shoulder...

Me: when you came?

I looked down while manik looked at me raising his eyes creasing my cheek...

Manik: when you were in deep sleep!

I nodded in disbelief and looked at the clock to see it was already 9 in the night... i slept for 4 hours... and then again looked at manik who was now laying holding me close to him with his face hidden in my neck nuzzling there...

Me: mujhy utha lyna tha!

I asked of which i got a reply from my neck...

Manik: you are tired so thats y!
Me: hmm! I was!

Both of us stayed like that when after a while manik pulled back sitting on the bed making me look at him...

Manik: get changed then we will have dinner!

I smiled and getging up walked to the washroom while manik went out to the kitchen....

.......................

2 days later:

Today after completing my work i came home to see the lights of the living were on... that means manik came hone early... i walked to the the room to see he was not there... and a quick frown came to my forehead... placing my things in the closet I hurriedly got changed into a comfy spaghetti top and shorts and came out... as I stepped out of the room a voice reached my ears and i walked towards the gym room...

......................

Writer's pov:

Nandini opened the door of the gym to see manik tunning his guitar with a small... he looked up listening to the door getting opened and saw nandini standing there... a smile appeared on his lips and soon his lips let out some beautiful words...

Tu hi haqeeqat khaab tu, dariya tu hi pyaas tu
Tu hi dil ki bekaraari tu sukun tu sukun (manik looked at manik with a smile while strumming the guitar and singing the lines)

Jaau main abb jab jis jagah paau main tujhako uss jagah
Saath hoke na ho tu hai rubaru rubau (manik sand lovingly which coming towards nandini who was already smiling leaning to the door)

Tu hamsafar tum hamkadam tu hamnawa mera (manik sang standing i front her and wink at her)

Aa tujhe inn baahon mein bhar ke aur bhi kar loon main kareeb
Tu juda ho toh lage hain aata jaata har pal ajeeb  (putting the guitar on the side manik pulled nandini close to him tucking her hair behind her ear, while she placed her hands on his chest with a smile)

Iss jahaan mein hai aur na hoga mujhasa koi khushnaseeb
Tune mujhako dil diya hai main hoon tere sabase kareeb (nandini lowered her eyes as manik sang, he smiled and touched his nose with hers making her giggle beautifully and looked at him lovingly)

Main hi toh tee dil mein hoon, main hi saanson mein basu
Tere dil ki dhadkano mein main hi hoon, main hi hoon (manik sang on which nandini locked her arms around his neck placing a kiss on his heart making him hold her close to him)

Tu hamsafar tum hamkadam tu hamnawa mera (manik hugged her hiding his life in his arms from all the evils with a smile on their faces)

Kab bhala abb yeh waqt gujare kuchh pata chalata hi nahi
Jabase mujhako tu mila hai hosh kuchh bhi apana nahi (nandini nodded in disbelief as manik sang the lines hugging her from behind as she cook the dinner for them)

Uff yeh teri palakein ghani si, chhanv inaki hai dilnashi
Abb kise darr dhup ka hai kyun ki hai yeh mujhape bichhi (manik sang making her turn to him touching and feeling even feature of her face, and all she did was to adore the man who was standing infront her)

Tere bina na saans loon tere bina na main jiu
Tere bina na ek pal bhi reh saku, reh saku (manik sang as he placed his bead on hers and both closed their eyes feeling each other, both of them never wanted to live a life without each other)

Tu hi haqeeqat khaab tu, dariya tu hi pyaas tu
Tu hi dil ki bekaraari tu sukun tu sukun
Tu hamsafar tum hamkadam tu hamnawa mera (manik sang as he pulled back and looked at nandini creasing her cheek who held his hand and placed a soft kiss on his palm)

........................

Finally like finally i got my mobile back!
So how was it?
Sorry to make you all wait!

#OkThanksBye