C H A P T E R: F I F T Y

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

Manik's pov:

Come on nandu pick up your phone.... actually i am calling nandini since 15 mins and she is boy picking it up... well i am waiting here outside her building... both of us have to go to university... when i decided to go up... coming out of my car i walked to the lift inside the building when the lift got opened and i saw her standing there with mukti...

Nandini

i passed them a smile and then both came out and stood beside me

Mukti: tu yahan kya kr rha hai???

Mukti asked me while i told her...

Me: yea we are going to university...

Mukti nodded and three of us walked out while mukti continued saying..

Mukti: chalo tum dono jao.. i am going... aryaman will pick me up in two...

We nodded and saying a bye to her we sat in the car... after we closed the door i asked...

Me: i was calling you since long... where is your phone??

Nandini looked at me and said...

Nandini: wo mobile bag mein hai or when i came out mukti came and asked me for help... so i went there with her...

I nodded and soon we drove away to the university... while going i held her hand in mine... which eventually made her smile...

After that i told her

Me: btw did mukti or navya talked to you??
Nandini: about what??

She asked with a frown... while i glanced at her and asked after looking at the road...

Me: cabir told me that we are going to have a party at pub today after the shift in cafe...
Nandini: no one talked to me about this...

She said with a frown while i nodded... after that we sat in silent till we reached the university...

.......................

Nandini's pov:

Me and mukti were busy in the kitchen on the cafe when mukti spoke...

Mukti: nandini aj humny pub jana hai... so yahan sy hi chaly gy!!
Me: yea manik told me about this...

Mukti smirked and said....

Mukti: wsyyy... how was yesterday???

I smiled and looked at her... well today me and manik we're together whole day after his beautiful confession... and cabir and mukti only knew about us... and i knew this was coming from mukti... i turned me face back to my work without saying anything.... on this mukti nudged me and again asked..

Mukti: come on say...
Me: kuch nhi mukti... we just spend some time together... bass..
Mukti: bass???

She asked with a surprise... i chuckled and nodded with a smile... she pouted when my fvrt voice reached my ears making me smile more widely.....

.....................

Writer's pov:

Nandini smiled listening to the voice putting her piping bag on the shelf...
Sajde kiye hai lakho
Lakho duayien mangi
Paya hai maine phir tujhe
Manik sang with so much love... he knew she was listening him which made him smile more...
Chahat ki teri maine
Haq mein hawaien mangi
Paya hai maine phir tujhe
Mukti looked at nandini who was smiling to the fullest listening to manik... on which she let out a prayer for them and their happiness...
Jis pal na chaha tujhko
Us pal sajayein mangi
Paya hai maine phir tujhe
Nandini smiled and walked to the kitchen door from where they could see outside to see her love singing with a smile...
Sajde kiye hai lakho
Lakho duyaien mangi
Paya hai maine phir tujhe
Manik was singing looking at the people who were smiling at him... when his eyes fell on her... his love...
Jane tu sara woh
Dil mein jo mere ho
PAdh le tu aankein har dafa
Manik winked at her who smiled widely and manik smiled more while singing...
Nakhre se na jee bhi
Hoti bhi razi bhi
Tujhse hi hoti hai khafa
Manik looked at the people moving his gaze from her... while nandini continued to looked at him with all the love...
uth uth kar raaton ko bhi
Teri wafaien mangi
Paya hai maine phir tujhe
Manik again looked at nandini conveying his love to her in words...
Sajde kiye hai lakho
Lakho duyaien mangi
Paya hai maine phir tujhe
Mukti who was time to time looking at nandini smiled at her and nodded in disbelief...
Khud ko mitaya mene
Teri balayein mangi
Paya hai phir mene tujhe
Manik completed the song with love and with his eyes on nandini's... who at the end blew a kiss to him on which he smiled brightly mumbling an I LOVE YOU....
Chaha tu chahe mujhko
Aise adayein mangi
Paya hai mene  phir tujhe

After the song was completed nandini walked back to the counter when mukti fake coughed on which nandini looked at her and mukti said...

Mukti: well LOVE IS SO IN THE AIR...

Nandini shy smiled and looked away while mukti laughed pinching her cheeks... after that she hugged nandini from back holding her neck... and said..

Mukti: i am so happy for you and manik...

Nandini smiled at her looking at mukti from sideways... and sooner both continued to do there work while manik and cabir did there...

...................

How was it???
Do tell about it...
i know it is after a long time....
But i will compensate it soon...

#OkThanksBye