C H A P T E R: F I F T Y- S I X

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

Manik's pov:

After spending time in the hotel having fun we went back to room and we boys after freshening up for the last time went to the reception.... i was talking to the receptionist about the money and all while others were waiting for me and the girls in the lounge... after paying i walked to them to see everyone was there except nandini...

Me: nandini kahan hai?

Mukti looked at be before replying

Mukti: she said she will be coming in two, i asked her ky mein ruk jati hun but she denied.

Listening to her i was about to say something when the bus tc came there and told us that they will be leaving in 5.... i looked at abhi who was standing beside me and said...

Manik: you guys carry on i will come with nandini!

Abhi nodded and i passed my bag to them... after they went away i started to walk towards nandini's room.... i was about to knock the door when it got opened... i looked at nandini who was about to come out... i passed her a smile which she replied back with a pale face... i cupped her face asking...

Me: what happened?

On which she just hugged me saying...

Nandini: its paining!

Okayyy, she is on her monthly cycles... i wrapped my hands around her and kissed her forehead...

Me: i wish mein tujhy keh skakta to go and sleep, but to my bad luck the bus is going in 3 and we have to go, but after reaching manglore you are going to take rest! Okay?

Nandini looked at me and smilingly pecked my nose...

Nandini: okay!

And then we both walked to the bus with me talking to nandini distracting her from her pain... reaching the bus we sat on our seats with nandini putting her head on my shoulder... and i creased her hair to make her sleep... and the journey started yet again to manglore....

......................

Nandini's pov:

I was sleeping soundly on manik's shoulder when I listened his voice...

Manik: nandini, wake up princess!

I opened my eyes with a smile and looked at him... who said tucking back my hair strand..

Manik: lets go, we reached!

I looked out and the both of us went out to others where aryaman and dhruv were talking to the taxi drivers... soon we sat in the taxi's... i told the drivers about the address... and then went to my home... while going i was smiling all the time... as amms is going to be surprised looking at me...

We reached my home and came out... i stood there looking at my home with a smile and then looked at others who were looking at me....

Me: come lets go!

I said and we all walked to the door... as my amms runs a dance academy the door of our home is always open at day time... but since it was 10 in the night i knew amms would be in her room and kaka would be the one to open the door... so i rang the bell and few moments later the door was opened by kaka... he looked at me with a smile and i coming forward bend to take his blessing... I introduced my friends and manik to kaka when we all listened the voice....

Amms: rama kon hai is waqt?

I put my finger on my lips telling kaka to stay silent who nodded in disbelief and closed the door... i looked at my friends who sat in the living room watching me... i smiled at them and then walked towards the hallway from where amms was coming... i stood on the side and when amms reached near me i hugged her shouting...

Me: ammms....

......................

Manik's pov:

Nandini scared her amms who was shocked to see nandini over there... we all sat in the living room as kaka passed us water.... i was looking at nandini who was talking to amms with a big smile.... she even forgot her pain looking at amms.... which reminds me of mom and dad.... and amms was really happy looking at nandini.... i drank the water and stood up so do others as we saw nandini and amms coming towards us.... after coming nandini introduced us to amms who blessed us and then asked kaka to give us room... well we boys got one room and the girls got one... we were placing our bag when kaka cane with some mattresses... me and cabir walked to kaka and takinb the things said...

Me: kaka hum kr lyn gy ap tension na ly!

Kaka smiled at us and went out of the room to give the things to girls.... we all made our bed and then laid down... we all were in our comfy clothes so we didn't changed... i looked at the time it was 12 in the night.... i smiled as i know nandini won't be coming now... she would be with amms and soon sleep took over me like others while talking....

...................

Okay how was it?
Do tell about the update!
And another song in the next update!
I am pretty sure you will like the next update!
Stay tuned!

#OkThanksBye