C H A P T E R: F I F T Y-F O U R

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love....

Nandini's pov:

I was getting ready in my room with so much excitement.... well we all are going to manglore it was holiday for me and cabir..... and manik took leave from his university..... others were free so they joined us... we are going for a 4 days trip as our cafe manager decided to give us holiday for life if we didn't came back to work after 4 days...
taking a cab we are going to the bus station to reach manglore... well that was my idea as i wanted to go like this... manik made a but awful face on it but eventually gave in making me happy...
i was so much into me when the bell rung... looking at myself in the mirror for one last time i came out of the room and walked to open the door... opening the door i saw mukti was standing there...

Mukti: come on nandu Uber is down, lets go!

I nodded my head and taking my bag pack and trolley walked out with mukti and navya and we reached down... loading our bags in the uber we sat down and drove of to the bus station...
reaching there mukti paid the fares and we came out to see everyone were there waiting for us... when manik walked to me and took my trolley from me... i smiled at him who smiled back and we walked to others...
After sometime we sat in the bus... we took the last seats so we sat like... on the last 5 sitter aryaman, rohan, dhruv, alya, abhi.... after that me, manik and cabir and navya sat on the two sitters on either side infront them... and at last mukti saw in front navya with a random girl...
i was sitting on the window side while manik beside me.... so i wrapped my arms around his and placed my head on his shoulder with a smile as the smooth air touched me... as i placed my head on his shoulder manik kiss the top of my head making me snuggle to him...

The first 1 hour went smoothly as no one said anything.... all of us were so sleepy of course we woke up at almost 6 am as we had to catch the bus at 7:30....

Sooner when the sleep finally flew away from our systems everyone started to talk about anything and everything... i was also talking to them by holding manik's arm who was just silently listening to everyone placing his head on the head rest with a smile... i knew why he was smiling... as i was all the time playing with his hand tracing his and my name together on the palm... entwining and untwining our fingers.... well that is the thing i do most of the time when we lay in the balcony looking at the stars... it feels peaceful to me having him beside me every time....

........................

Manik's pov:

Everyone were talking about everything while i was just sitting with a smile throwing my head on the back rest as my princess was busy playing with my palm... she is a princess for me...
well after sometime the bus stopped making me open my eyes and i looked at others on which cabir spoke looking at me...

Cabir: Stop at Dhaba!

I nodded and looked at nandini who's eyes were shining on something...

Me: what happened princess?

Nandini looked at me and spoke...

Nandini: chlo na manik lets go and eat at the dhaba, i am even hungry!

Before i could say anything navya to spoke...

Navya: yes plz, chalo guys, bht bhook hai!

While nandini was looking at me... i smiling and nodded my head and she got excited... soon we came out of the bus and I stretched my back as i did nandini held my arm and dragged me towards the dhaba... while others were behind us... as we reached the dhaba nandini sat at one of the charpai and tapped the seat next to her asking me to sit... i sat next to her while others were also seated with us...

Me: so kya khana hai?

I asked everyone and navya and nandini spoke at the same time...

Navya/nandini: vada pau...
aryaman: sab ky liay hi wo ly lyty hayn! Okay?
Abhi: yes!

And aryaman called a boy who was taking the orders and asked him to bring vada pau for all of us...
soon it came and nandini holding the plate started to eat making voices as she loved the taste... I chuckled and picked up the plate to eat when alya spoke...

Alya: kya yr it is so oily!
Mukti: alya yeh five star hotel nhi hai, dhaby ka khana aisa hi hota hai...
Rohan: aik baar khao to sahi you will love it!

Alya nodded at them and ate it which she liked and all of completed our food... after that nandini stood up and said to me...

Nandini: manik chalo na hath dhulwa do!

I nodded getting up from my place.. and we walked to the pump where we had to wash our hands... i started to pump while nandini washed her hands... i was in so much into pumping when water fell on my face... i looked at nandini who again threw water on my face making me take her name...

Me: nandini stop...

But she laughed and again threw water on me... i looked at her and spoke with a playful smirk...

Me: you are so gone...

And she ran from there with me following her... we reached till the bus and she ran inside it laughing making me smile... she reached at the last seat when i smirked and spoke...

Me: wapis to tumhy mere pass hi ana hai miss murthy!

She smiled as i walked to her and pulled her to me holding her hands on the back... i smiled at her and bend to her face making her move her face backwards... I smirked and then kissed her cheek.... pulling back i looked at nandini who smiled at me widely and kissed the tip of my nose...

We both sat on the seats when others to came there... and they all sat with us... we all started to talk when the bus again hit the road to take us to our destination...

.......................

How was it?
Do tell about the update.
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye