C H A P T E R: S E V E N T Y-E I G H T

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

Manik's pov:

Me: jaanu hurry up!
Nandini: Malhotra stop shouting...

And there she shouted on me yet again.... damn i think today all she want to do is to shout on me... okay so the plan is like soha called up and right now we are getting ready to go to the party with our friends... as according to them all of us would be working from the next week so we need to meet before that.... and i got ready wearing a black jeans with white shirt and red jacket and came to the living room waiting for nandini... and madam is taking all of her sweet time to get ready.... i chuckled at my own words when i turned to see nandini coming out of the room while putting her mobile in her jeans pocket.....

Okay, i see madam is matching with me... she was wearing black jeans with white crop top and then a red and black jacket completing her look with her black heels.... i was busy adoring the most beautiful creation of her ayiappa when she shook me asking....

Nandini: what happened?

I nodded in no and asked...

Me: chaly?

She nodded and then i stood up.... i looked at her and then smiling a bit spoke....

Me: how can you look so beautiful like every damn time!

She rolled her eyes with a smile and taking a step towards me she placed her hands over my chest and looked in my eyes telling me...

Nandini: it is because your love makes me glow like nothing can!

A proud feeling came to my heart as i leaned to kiss her chubby cheeks... pulling back i touched her nose with my finger making her laugh and soon both of us were in the lift going to basement...

......................

Nandini's pov:

We reached the club and came inside to see everyone were there.... so going to them and meeting everyone all of us sat on the couches while dhruv and abhi brought the drinks for everyone.... i took my fruit punch and started to drink..... while other drank their drinks while talking to each other..... i was talking to navya about something when mukti stood up saying...

Mukti: come on get up!

Saying so she pulled abhi to the dance floor while all of us followed them with our partners.... while rohan, soha and aryaman picked up some random people and we danced...

.....................

Writer's pov:

The whole club was dancing when the song changed making the environment intense...

Manik listened the song while nandini turned her face to manik to look at him, making him pull her close to him (Boond boond karke mujhmein girna tera
Aur mujhmein mujhse zyada hona tera)

Manik moved his hand to his waist from under her jacket making nandini close her eyes feeling his cold hands on her waist (Bhiga bhiga sa mujhe badan tera lage
Aaja tujhko pee lun, man mera kahe)

Manik in a swift made her come close to him holding her joining their bodies (Main na bacha mujhmein thoda sa bhi
Dekh tu na bacha tujhmein bhi)

His hands moved on her body under her jacket making her close her eyes in pleasure feeling his touch (Jalne lagaa garam saanson se main
Tu pighalne laga mujhmein hi)

Manik moved his face to her neck.... while nandini moved her head on the side letting him sink in her neck with his fingers running on her back... while Nandini's fingers reached his neck gripping him(Hone de kuchh galtiyan
Renhgti yeh ungliyan
Jism ke tu darmiyan thehra de)

Placing a long kiss on her neck manik gripped her closer to him which nandini to reciprocated... feeling the heat rising in their bodies (Lamha koi garam tu yaa baraf tu
Mujhpe ho jaa kharch tu yun aake)

Pulling back from her neck manik kissed her chin making nandini shiver under his touch (Bhiga bhiga sa mujhe tan tera lage
Aaja tujhko pee lun, man mera kahe)

Opening his eyes manik looked around and then pulled nandini with him to the side in dark who was shocked with his this act.... and as they stood there all nandini knew was manik kissing her lips (Main na bacha mujhmein thoda sa bhi
Dekh tu na bacha tujhmein bhi)

Their bodies joined together feeling every inch of each other... while their hands worked on cherishing their bodies.... with their lips mingled with each other (Jalne lagaa garam saanson se main
Tu pighalne laga mujhmein hi)

After a long kiss manik pulled back looking at nandini who was still in the effect of the kiss... he then looked at his one hand which was just an inch below her breast.... and the other one on her back pulling her close to him.... while Nandini's hands were on his neck and his hair... looking at her for a while manik came close and reaching her lips sucked them making nandini skip a breath....

Both looked at each other for a while and then manik moved back take few deep breaths to calm him down.... while nandini made her hair presentable....

....................

Nandini's pov:

I looked at manik who passed me a smile and then held my hand... i smiled a bit and then both of us walked to the other's who were still on the dance floor... but they all were looking tense.... manik looked at me while i did the same to him and then he asked....

Manik: guys! Is everything alright?

They all looked at us and rohan spoke taking down his mobile from his ear...

Rohan: soha is not in the pub.... she was here few moments ago...
Me: call her!
Navya: her bag is here!
Manik: she must be in the rest room!

I nodded looking at them who were still tensed on which i asked...

Me: what happened? Tell me honestly!
Rohan: Harshad was here!

He spoke with irritation and i got shocked.... damn soha is in trouble... we can say this because 1 month ago soha got a call from harshad who threatened her to kill her just because she hurted his ego by leaving him which was many months ago... but this thing got viral in at harshad's group and now he wanted to destroy her for making his image like a dumped person.... he just can't stand the thing that a girl left him and his friends got to know it and now harshad being a bastard can do anything....

I was pulled out from my thought by cabir's voice...

Cabir: okay guys lets go out and find them... they won't be gone any far!

We all nodded and ran out to find her....

....................

Okay, so unreasonable no?
Damn I can't think straight!
But i have seen boys like these who can do anything!
So yea this chapter turned out like this!
Anyways!
Few chapters to go!

#OkThanksBye