C H A P T E R: E I G H T Y-T W O

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Manik's pov:

I glanced around the living room and a smile came to my lips... wow great job manik malhotra...

(The mattress placed in the center on the living room where the table is to be placed)

(The tree and the gifts beside the couches next to the study table)

Okay.... so the only thing left is the dinner and damn i forgot to take out nandini's outfit.... i looked at the time it is already 6 that means nandini might be coming.... i rubbed my hands together and turned to go to the room when my mobile ringed... i turned back to the couch where the mobile was and picked it up to see it was nandini... I hurriedly recieved the call....

Me: hey!
Nandini: hey manik, acha i called to tell you that i might be late, may be till 9.
Me: why? Is everything okay?
Nandini: we have to mark the alignments of the stars for something!
Me: oh! Okay then let me know i will pick you up!
Nandini: yea okay! Bye!

And she cut the call not even listening to me... i looked at my mobile and shook my head... this girl can never change.... but i still love her soo much... i chuckled at my thoughts and placing my mobile on the couch i walked to the bedroom... standing in the closet i looked at her clothes.... going through all the clothes i pulled out a pack and opening it i smiled looking at it....

Me: perfect!

I walked to the bed room with the dress and placed it neatly on the bed after that i walked out of the room to make some dinner for us...

Okays so finally i am done with the food... i made nandini's fvrt for today... veg casserole and red sauce pasta.... okay it is my fvrt also... forget this food man i have to get ready it is 8 and i have to go get my jaanu from her work place.... so after placing the food of the dining table and cleaing all the mess in the kitchen i walked to the bed room and wearing a new pant with a t-shirt.... i took my mobile and then taking the car keys i walked out but not before turning off the lights....

I was waiting for nandini out side the her office... tapping my fingers on the steering wheel i looked at the entrace... where is she man... i looked at my mobile it is already 9:28.. i huffed a breath when the door of the car opened... i looked at the door to see nandini...

Nandini: sorry sorry sorry!

She came and sat on the seat while i gave her what look... she bit her lips and placing her things on the back seat cupped my face... and in the next moment i felt her lips on my cheek... she pulled back making me look at her with a surprised look...

Me: if i will get this as a reward to wait... then i can wait every single time...
Nandini: very funny!

She spoke making a face while i chuckled...

Me: shall we?
Nandini: yes please i am so hungry!

I chuckled and started the car and drove off to your world... our home....
Coming out of the car both of us walked to the lift and then reached our floor.... with nandini telling me about her boss whom she hates.... i laughed at her talks while entering the password.... coming inside i walked to the kitchen silently while nandini turned on the lights and called out my name with a surprised tone....

Nandini: manik!

I raised my eyes to see her smiling... I continued to take out the plates and then placing it on the table i spoke...

Me: you can watch all those things afterwards... for now go and wash your hands the dinner is done...

She smiled and went to the spare bathroom... coming out she sat beside me as we relished the food.... completing the food nandini held my arm hugging it and spoke...

Nandini: when did you do all this?
Me: well i came home early today, beside that my jaanu forgot her fvrt festival, so i thought to give you surprise...

She smiled at she placed her head on my shoulder and spoke....

Nandini: you know being a south indian why i love this festival?
Me: why?

I asked her... i know she love Christmas but till now she never told my why.... i was so curious to know...

Nandini: when i was a child, i had a christian friend in school, she used to tell me about Christmas that a santa comes and give them gifts. At that time i told appa about it and that year he became santa for me, i was so happy that i got gifts from santa, appa used to bring gifts for us and amma and me used to get dressed in white outfits, then we used to spend time listening to the songs in the background, that things, that things made me so happy that i started to love Christmas, but after amma appa went away i stopped celebrating Christmas.

She looked at me while i placed a kiss on her head who closed her eyes with some tears coming out of her eyes.... pulling back i cupped her face and spoke...

Me: okay then today we will celebrate it today! Okay?
Nandini: okay!

She nodded while i spoke...

Me: go and get ready in the room, you dress is placed over there!

Her eyes twinkled and she ran to the room making me chuckle...i picked up the dishes and walked to the other bathroom to get ready...

.......................

What can be happened next?
Any guesses?
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye