C H A P T E R: S E V E N T Y-O N E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

Manik's pov:

Nandini looked at me as i opened the door... i passed her a smile saying...

Me: don't you wanna go inside?

She just nodded i held her hand entwined to mine and opening the door fully we both stepped inside... nandini's grip on my hand tightened as we entered inside the darkness and the door got closed... moving my hand on the wall i turned on the main switches.... and the lights turned on of the whole apartment... we stood in the walk way as nandini looked at everything... she took a step ahead while a stood there... leaving my hand she walked ahead creasing the walls looking at everything... she looked at the door in the walk way and looked at me... i moved forward and opening the door showed her...  it was the washing area... she looked at ith then walked ahead while i closed the door and walked behind her.... she reached the kitchen which had the dining table and the living room...

Me: here we will sit and watch all your fvrt fairytales...

I spoke standing behind her wispering in her ear... nandini looked at me from aboce her shoulder when i spoke...

Me: come let me show around...

Saying this i held her hand and then walked to the guest room and showing it around... we walked to the our bedroom... standing there i hugged her from the back and mumbled...

Me: and this is our room!

Just then i heared her sniffing... breaking the hug i turned her around and saw her crying...

Me: hey, princess what happened? Plz don't cry! You didn't liked it?

But in return i heared her saying...

Nandini: i love you so much!

And she wrapped her arms around my neck while i was surprised.... she was crying being happy.... damn this girl... i hugged her back with all the love i have for her.... who was now sniffing being in my neck... having enough i made her sit on the bed and sat infront her... wipping her face with my thumb i spoke...

Me: now no more crying.... my princess looks good when she smiles... acha tell me you liked the house?
Nandini: home!

She said to me making me smile....

Me: you are my home princess!

I spoke making her smile bright with a small blush on her cheeks.... i laughed out and then spoke...

Me: so this is our home, your home, do whatever you like, make it prettier or ruin it, I won't mind!

She glared at me with a slap on my arm... i giggled to her who looked at me with a small smile... i raised my eyebrows who nodded in no and spoke....

Nandini: I don't what i did to get you in my life!
Me: the same thing i did to deserve you!

I pecked her forehead abd she smiled...

Me: come let me show you my fvrt spot.

Saying this i stood up and pulling her with me i walked out from the door in the room.... and we entered the balcony.... it had one swing and one couch.... on the either side... nandini looked at the city which was looking beautiful owing the night... i stood behind her placing my hand on the railing on either side...

Nandini: it looked so beautiful!
Me: hmm.

I just hmmed lost in her scent... when my one hand reached her hair and pushed her hair on one side... and the next thing i did was to nuzzle in her neck kissing her a few times.... nandini just leaned on me moving her head on the other side giving me space... i smiled and placing a long kiss on her neck moved back... nandini turned and hugged me with a beautiful smile playing on her lips.... i smiled more looking at her and wrapped my arms around her....

Nandini: manik how and when you got this?

She said looking at me... i just pecked her head and spoke...

Me: remember i told you after 2 months after coming from the tokyo trip that i bought a gift from you!
Nandini: that is still pending!

She said with a pout making me chuckle...

Me: this is that gift princess!

She looked at me pulling away from the hug...

Nandini: but you said you bought that gift of your earned money!

I nodded tucking her hair behind her ear... while she again spoke....

Nandini: you mean this home, my dream home with you, you bought this for me from your earned money!
Me: yes princess! I bought this home, our home, your home from my earned money, not even a single penny is related to malhotra's.

She looked at me with shock... i smiled and cupping her face spoke....

Me: i wanted to give my princess the most precious thing that she will ever ask, and my princess had dreamt of a home so how can i not give her that? This is the precious thing you wanted no?

She nodded in no making me frown...

Nandini: this is the second precious thing i wanted! You are the most precious thing, which is way more valuable for me!

I was stunned by her who just smiled and tip toing placed her lips on mine.... i came out if my land and holding her waist kissed her back with peacefullness in my heart...

................... 

Boring! No?
Deal with it for time being!

#OkThanksBye