C H A P T E R: S I X T Y- O N E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

Next morning

Manik's pov:

I opened my eyes in the morning to see nandini's face.... but as my eyelids raised up she was not there making me frown... huffing i got up and sat on the bed... i saw the mobiles on the side table stretching my hand i picked up the cell phones... i opened my cell phone to see no msg or anything... then i looked at nandini's screen and going through them i got to know that madam had to submit a project tomorrow... nodding in disbelief i put the mobiles on the bed and walked out... coming to the living room i saw nandini standing in the kitchen making something with her back to me... she had taken shower and was all ready to spend her sunday in her shorts and tee...

I bit my lips with a smile and walked to her

I bit my lips with a smile and walked to her... standing beside her i hugged her while nuzzling in her neck... man this girl makes me crazy like hell...

Nandini: hahahha, manik don't...

She laughed making my heart explode with happiness... i again nuzzled in her ticklish spot making her laugh... after that nandini turned to face me... and my fingers reached her hair strands putting them away from her face while she was smiling looking at me with her hands around my neck....

Nandini: kya dekh rhy ho?
Me: my princess!

I spoke and she smiled more making my lips to stretch...

Nandini: go take shower and get ready, i have to complete the breakfast...

I pecked her nose making her giggle and then left her to get ready.... i came out wearing a grey trouser with white tank top and sat on the high chair beside nandini... she passed me my plate... i started to serve myself while doing that i spoke...

Me: btw, you project submission date is tomorrow!
Nandini: apko ksy pata?
Me: msg aya hua tha!

Nandini nodded and continued her breakfast while saying...

Nandini: almost complete ho gaya hai project, just a bit of detailing.

I nodded while chewing the morsel...

Me: chalo i will help you!
Nandini: no, its not needed, ap ghaar jao zubin and jeff must be waiting!

I completed my another morsel while saying...

Me: arey its okay, jeff must be going with rohan, and zubin ko bhi kuch kaam tha aj! So i am free!

She shrugged her shoulders and stood up completing her breakfast... after that she went to take her laptop from the room... while i completed my breakfast and then placed the dishes in the sink... wipping my hand with the kitchen towel and walked to the living room where nandini was sitting with the laptop and her mobile on the ear... listening to someone...