Chapter 1: A New Start

About two years after the accident, the gang is all back together. I guess we'll have a happy ending.

For now....

Ariel's POV

***********

I woke up with my head on Dan's bare chest. Last night we threw an awesome Christmas party. I mean, Dan and I got pissed drunk and things happened, but lets not talk about that. I didn't want to wake up Dan. He looks like an angel. I moved slightly.He turned over whilst putting his arm around me.

"Going somewhere?" Dan whispered into my neck.

"To make your ass Delia smith pancakes" I giggled.

"You over pancakes."

"Who the fuck are you and what have you done with Daniel Howell?!"

"Still Daniel. I just want something else for breakfast." He said winking.

**********************************

After some fumbling around, Dan and I were very sweaty.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said getting up and putting on a robe.

He pouts like a puppy.

"What Dan?"

"Round 2?"

"Fuck no it hurts to walk."

And again, he pouts.

"N.O. nooooooo"

I go into the bathroom and take off my robe. I stare at myself in the mirror.

Dan is just using you.

No one has ever loved you.

How is Dan with such a pig?!

You'll never be a cover girl.

My thoughts toke over my body.

I fumbled through my makeup bag for my razor. My thoughts were over, but I still let myself do it.

"Hello old friend." I said, Twirling the rusted razor in between my fingers.

I moved my hand down to my stomach and pulled it closer.

"I missed you."

I bit my lip as the ice cold metal slides across my stomach. I threw my head back in relief. I sliced a bit more then put the razor in the sink. I watched and blood rolled down my thighs slowly.

This wasn't enough. I needed more.

I turned on the shower and stepped in. The water stung the slits in my stomach. I washed my body and hair quickly and got out. I put bandages over my stomach where I was bleeding then walked out of the bathroom into Dan and I's room

"Ari?"

"Yeah babe?" I say, grabbing my Winchester gear to change into.

"You were in there for over an hour."

"Hmm. Really?"

"Yeah. Is everything okay?"

"Mmmhmm." I nod as I put on my tank top and plaid shirt.

Dan jumps up and pulls up my shirt.

"Dan!" I yelp.

"Ariel," he said, disappointed. "Baby. what have I told you? Don't do this. Never ever ever ever again. Promise me. I love you. And I don't want to lose you."

"I-I-Im sorry." I say crying and falling to my knees. "My mind just- I don't know-"

"I know. I know. Shhh... It's okay." He starts stroking my damp hair.

"Hey. While you're down there, can I have a BJ?"

I start giggling.

"See. I can always cheer you up." He smiles.

I get up and hug Dan. I'm short, so my head lies on his chest. I listen to his heartbeat.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too."