2

"...(y/n)-nee..?"
The door creaked open slightly. The teen looked up from her bed, sitting up when she saw who was at her door.
"Sho- What are you doing? What's wrong..?"
Her youngest sibling was hesitant to enter the room, he did so slowly. "I-I heard yelling earlier.." he spoke softly.
The girl's heart sank a little. "Sorry.. I didn't mean to worry you.."
"That's not it..." the boy sighed.
(Y/n) tilted her head. She watched they shy boy, and sighed, patting the space next to her. Her little brother walked up to her and sat down.
"What's wrong then..?"
The boy looked down. "I-I just wanted to see if you were okay..."
The room was silent.
(Y/n) pulled the boy into her arms. She wrapped him tightly in an embrace, feeling him hold onto her shirt and tremble slightly.
"Oh look at you..." she said softly, blinking back the feelings in her eyes. She could feel him finally release the emotion he was trying to bottle up, and she let his hair slowly. "I'm always going to be okay with you looking after me." She smiled.
He pulled back and looked at her.
She placed her hand on his head.
"Promise me you'll always be this kind..." she hummed.
"Shoto... my little hero"

~

"(N/n) are you alright?-"
"-Get your head out of your ass!"
Twice spoke to the girl in front of him, waiving his hands frantically as she stood silently in front of him.
They were in the middle of making their mistake in the midst of the chaos they had caused at U.A. but for some reason, (n/n) had stopped. Twice couldn't get the girl to budge.
"(N/n)-!"
"I'm fine." She interrupted. Finally the girl snapped out of it. She turned her head towards away from the crowd of students through the window, and let out a sigh. "Kurogiri.." she mumbled, and suddenly, a black portal appeared in front of her.
She turned to the masked villain beside her, "c'mon, we've got everything we need."
The male stepped through the portal.
(N/n) took one last glance out the glass shield, watching as a head of half white and half red hurried to calm the crowd of students. She sighed, turning away. She stepped through the portal, closing her eyes as she did.

"You look glum." Kurogiri said, immediately after (n/n) had returned through the portal.
"You better have good news." Shigaraki said irritatedly.
"I got everything, shut your trap." (N/n) scowled at the bluenette. She sunk down into a barstool, and gave a nod towards Kurogiri. He began making her a drink.
Shigaraki growled next to her. "I don't like to be kept waiting." He threatened.
(N/n) just rolled her eyes. She thanked the misted villain as he handed her a short glass of alcohol, and downed it rather quickly.
She could tell the boss was starting to get mad.
She set the glass down on the bar, and let out an annoyed huff, "You're like a child." She mocked. But before Shigaraki could kill her, she held up her hand, and spoke, "I looked into it. Allmight is there as usual, so it'll be pretty hard for us to attack with all the other heroes around." She said.
Shigaraki sat back a little. It was evident he wasn't happy. "What else."
"Well the 1-A kid's.. apparently they're scheduled for some sort of summer camp thing at the end of the semester." (N/n) explained. She watched as Kurogiri refilled her glass, and dipped from it more carefully this time. "It's in the forest owned but a hero group called the 'Wild, Wild, Pussycats"
The dry-skinned male scoffed. "Easy-"
"-Not so much." (N/n) cut him off, "along with them the pro hero Eraser Head will be there... class B is going too so the hero Vlad king will probably be there as well."
"That's at least six pro heroes there. I wouldn't advise any rash decisions Tomura Shigaraki." Kurogiri added.
Shigaraki glared towards (N/n) and Kurogiri, and then let out a large huff. "Fine." He said, getting up and heading towards the stairs.
(N/n) listened to him grumble as he made his way upstairs, and then looked to Kurogiri. "We've got about two weeks before this all goes down." She told him.
The male nodded, "I will inform him."
"Let me know what he says too," she added, standing up. She made her way to the staircase to go up to her room, looking back, "I'm not planning on flying in blind."
"Of course." Kurogiri replied.

(N/n) walked slowly up the creaking stairs and down the hall to her sorry excuse for a room. She approached the door, and noticed as a familiar, foul scent filled her nose.
It smelled like smoke.
The girl's eyes narrowed. She pushed open the door and entered.
Dabi was lying on the old mattress in the corner of the room, his arm over his face, his hands and arms slightly reddened. (N/n) huffed as she shut the door, sitting down on the floor in front of her brother. He shifted his arm slightly, looking down to her through the corners of his eyes.
"Where've you been." He said gruffly.
"Hand-man sent me out"
"Ah.."

There was a long silence.
Soon, Dabi sat up in bed. He pulled off his old jacket, and wiped his brow with the back of his hands.
(N/n) reached up and grabbed both of his arms without a word. She cooled the air around Dabi's skin, setting in some frost against the lightly burned areas.
Dabi let out a huff, but (n/n) didn't respond. He furrowed his brows. She seemed awfully quiet.
"Hey." He called, pulling his hands away. (N/n) looked up to him with narrow eyes. "What's the matter with you..?" He asked her.
The girl looked away, dusting herself off. "Nothing, why?"
Dabi watched her cautious movements. He looked for anything to be wrong with her. There were no injuries. She just seemed slow. Sad.
"Did something happen?" He asked.
The girl let out a huff. "No."
"You're not telling the truth." Dabi nearly cut her off.
He knew what was happening, he could feel it. They did grow up together after all.
Something was getting at her. Though they were few and far between, He could tell she was slipping into one of her depressive moods.
"(N/n)-"
"-stop it to-" she stopped abruptly.
Her brother stared at her, she blinked, and then turned on her heel. Her hands came up and pressed against her temples, sliding down her face. "I told you. it's nothing."
The door slammed shut as she left.