3

It was late.
Really late.
Shigaraki treaded down the stairs tiredly. He rubbed the strain out of his eyes, they burned a little from staring at his computer. He really should've been asleep, but he wasn't feeling like it. His plans had been buzzing around in his mind for a while as their next step was soon to be acted out. He couldn't seem to relax because of it.
He made his way down to the bar, seeing that one of the lamps was on near the high top. He wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep apparently. (N/n) was sitting there in her own silence.
He couldn't tell what she was doing from where he was. She wasn't moving much. He creeped forwards, leaning over the counter slightly.
(N/n) was just sitting there, a drink in her hand. Her eyes seemed red as if she had been crying.
"You're not drunk are you?" The male asked flatly. His tone seemed annoyed, he really didn't want to deal with the girl, especially if she was drunk.
"If I say I am will you pretend you didn't see any of this.." she mumbled.
Shigaraki blinked. "I don't really have a reason to go telling anyone." He said.
The girl shook her head. "No.." she sighed, "it's not that's ... never mind.."
Shigaraki furrowed his brows, thinking.
'Oh... she doesn't want me to know...'
He huffed, placing his chin in the palm of his hand carefully and resting his elbow on the table. "Fine." He replied, his eyes scanning the bottles on the wall.
"Where's Kurogiri." He asked monotonously.
The girl beside him scoffed, bottoming the last of her drink and replacing the glass. "Probably asleep. It's 4am." She said.
The male seemed annoyed at her answer.
She rolled her eyes. After a moment of his silence, she stood up on the stool, going over the counter to the other side. Her feet hit the ground loudly.
"What would you like to drink, Shigaraki Tomura?" (N/n) asked in a slightly deeper voice. She was mimicking Kurogiri.
The blue-haired male deadpanned. His eyes narrowed at the girl. "Stop."
(N/n) obeyed but with a click of her tongue. She turned to the bottles of alcohol, and skimmed through the labels before picking one. She poured a glass of it, and placed it on the table in front of Shigaraki without a word. She replaced the bottle, ignoring Shigaraki's bickering and finding herself an enjoyable drink.
She leaned against the counter, and took a long slow sip of her (idk pick a drink).
"So." She started, turning around to face the male, "What the boss doing up so late?" She asked to fill the silent air.
"I could ask you the same thing.."
"But you didn't."
Shigaraki glared at her. "I got bored." He replied dryly, gripping his glass with all but his pinky finger and taking a sip.
"Bored huh..." the girl repeated.
Shigaraki didn't answer.
"What about you" he asked instead. He looked off to the side, somewhat calm but also somewhat annoyed as usual. "You're supposed to be a starter tomorrow. Shouldn't you be asleep?"
"I'm always asleep.. I needed some space for my mind..."
The male stared at her.
"Are you sure you're not drunk..? Or high..?"
(N/n) shook her head. "Nope.." she responded. 'Just tired.. of everything right now..'
Shigaraki finished his drink, "you better not be. If you screw up tomorrow I'll kill you myself." He threatened.
"I won't-sheesh." The girl defended.
"I'm serious."
"I get it."
"Good."

"Now go get some damn sleep."

_____________________________
Quick update while I'm out of the country. Next one should be pretty long if it goes the way I'm planning.
<3