4

Explosions of fire and demolition raged through the city. Large, grotesque creatures called nomu were released into a nearby city by Shigaraki. The next step in his plan had begun to play out. He sent out villains, many of his best choice, along with the nomu with one objective. Reek Havoc on this terrible place of safety.

"Hey Shigaraki-"
The male visibly tensed. He turned away from the awful scene he was thoroughly enjoying, and over to (n/n). "Ugh-" he spat. "The hell are you doing??"
The girl rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up you've got enough men trashing the place already" she said, then spoke again in a slightly quieter and annoyed tone, "plus Dabi wouldn't let me do much out there anyways..."
She sat down on the rooftop, and peaked over the edge. At this rate it probably wouldn't be long until the heroes arrived, even when she had frozen all the phone lines.
What she didn't notice, was the menacing figure that looked over her.
Shigaraki leaned forwards, his hair slightly covering his face and the disembodied hand he wore. "What authority does he have?"
"What authority do you-"
A hand clamped itself over her face, she stopped mid sentence.
Shigaraki was one movement away from killing her right there. The girl sighed in defeat.
After an irritated moment, Shigaraki angrily released the girl from his grasp.
"I seriously hate you two." He grumbled, throwing his hands to his sides. "Always together, you make everything so complicated!"
His hands reached up to his neck, his fingers raking against his skin in irritation and anger.
The chaos continued down below.
But suddenly, civilians weren't the only ones screaming.

Shigaraki looked over the edge, and now it wasn't the villains decimating the land. The local heroes were taking over the situation.
Shigaraki grew even more upset.
(N/n) stood abruptly, blocking his view. He furrowed his brows, and watched as thick glacial shards of ice filled the alleyways, trapping any poor soul within them. She made sure to be careful of those on her side, but if any of her allies were trapped, it was too late now.
"We need to go before things get messy." The girl said to Shigaraki. He glared at her, not wanting to take orders, but the situation demanded it. Kurogiri too said it was time to leave. The blue-haired male scratched at his neck again.
"Kurogiri. Open a warp." He commanded with a grunt. The male nodded, and several portals opened.

"I hate those damned heroes..."

~

Shigaraki, (n/n), Toga, Dabi, and Kurogiri all passed through warps that led back to the desolate bar. Other villains that had managed to escape had been sent to wherever their living spaces had been specified. Toga was sad to have left the battle so soon, but Kurogiri was relieved. Both Shigaraki and Dabi seemed mad about the fact.
"Dabi." (N/n) called. The male looked up to her with a huff, his hair covering his eyes slightly. (N/n) made her way to an old couch in the bar, dragging the male with her. She made him sit. "Let me ice your burns before they get too bad." She said.
The others looked at her.
"Ooo~ (y/n)~ can you do that for me too~~" Toga cheered as she pranced over to the other girl. "Dabi's Fire is hot! And I've got some scrapes too~"
"Uh, sure." (N/n) replied. She turned towards toga and held a hand to her face, letting cool air and frost surround her burned and scrapped cheek. She did the same for the girl's arms and knees.
"It feels so nice..~" the teen sighed happily. Twice too peered over to watch as if it were some amazing spectacle.
(N/n) let out a smirk. What a weird girl. At least she was happy now.
After a few moments she stopped, and Toga smiled and thanked her. (N/n) returned to Dabi's side, and took hold of both of his hands giving him the same treatment as she did Toga. The male clicked his tongue. He may appreciate his sister, but doing this in front of everyone else? Ugh. He wasn't fond of the negative attention.
Only mere moments after the girl had finished cooling his burns, Dabi pushed himself past her. He gave a small flick of the wrist, a wave dismissing himself from the group.

(N/n) gave a sigh, turning and leaning her back against the couch. She noticed that Shigaraki too had made his track up the old stairs while she was distracted with Dabi. The only ones left were Toga, Twice, and Kurogiri.
She got up, and sat at the bar with the latter. The other two were already preoccupied with each other.
"That.. went..." she huffed, placing a hand on her chin. She didn't bother adding an adjective to the end of her sentence. It wasn't hard to see that the plan didn't go exactly as it should have.
Kurogiri seemed to agree. "It did indeed..." he said, picking up a glass to clean it.
The girl eyed him. Although she was still fairly knew to the league of villains, she was pretty quick to pick up their behavioral habits. And she knew, the male looked a bit off.
"Everything alright?" She asked the male. He was one of the few people she actually enjoyed being with. It would suck if something was wrong.
Kurogiri places his glass down, grabbing another one. "Oh yes I'm fine.." he hummed. "I just.. have something on my mind"
"What is it."
The male paused.
"Well." He said. "We do not have any assets with us that have healing capabilities... the only one anywhere close to that is you with your knowledge of First Aid and ice."
"Yeah..?"
Once again, Kurogiri was slow to speak. "I don't know if you've noticed Shigaraki Tomura's.. destructive habit.. but he tends to have a lot of open wounds because of it." He said slowly.
(N/n) sighed. "You want me to go fix him, don't you..?"
"If you would."
The girl glared at the misted villain. His eyes looked almost pleading. (N/n) let out a huff.

"Alright, Fine.."

______________________________
Hey hey hey another update enjoy.