8

The heat waves rose off the ground in patterns of blue and white. The trees sizzled and cracked. The air filled with smoke.
On went the next step for the league. Shigaraki has requested the infiltration of class 1-A's summer camp, with a few students picked out in particular for his needs.
One was Midoryia Izuku. Kill.
Another, Bakugou Katsuki. Capture.
Shigaraki wanted him specifically as he had a very aggressive personality. The idea was to possibly turn him into a villain to destroy public faith in the hero system.
Todoroki Shoto was also listed...
(N/n) scratched the name out of the final roll.

Dabi placed his hand on an adjacent tree, burning it slowly to cause damage to the forest and disorient anyone inside. He had been deemed the head of this movement, and sent out several other villains to carry out Shigaraki's motives.
In reality, he just didn't want to get his hands bloodied. Not here. Not now.
(N/n) stood next to him. She was placed mainly on defense as her ice could stop any heroes in their tracks. She looked to her brother. Sighing.
"Want me to do anything?" She asked.
"No." He responded, his eyes fixed on the horizon. "We'll wait for the others. Don't waist your effort on something like this."
"Hey! Don't act like this is easy!" Twice interjected, them immediately contradicted himself, "this is nothing! Let's go home!"
Dabi waved him off.
"Hey Twice." (N/n) asked. He looked to her in question. "Clone us. It'll make things go faster." She said.
The male raised a hand, "I'll clone you two." He said, "No way!"
An odd material seeped from his hands and collected on the ground. Two piles formed, and grew into two figures. One, a clone of Dabi, and the other of (N/n).
"Go out and finish the job." (N/n) told them. She pointed in a particular direction and continued, "the camp is that way. Any pros or students that aren't caught up in the forest will be there."
The two clones set out.
"Thanks Twice." Dabi said.

Explosions raged through the forest. A cloud of dark, poisonous gas too; there was yelling echoing through the trees.
Dabi narrowed his eyes.
"Incoming..."
Fire raged through the sky. Several U.A. students came tumbling from the commotion, along with one of their own, the Villain Mr.Compress. They collided with the ground rather harshly.
The kids sprang up, ready to attack.
"Compress. Duck." Dabi warned. His arm erupted in flames, and he launched them forwards towards the kids just barely missing the other villain.
He joined the rest with a huff. "Could you have been anymore close?" He asked in an annoyed tone.
"We have to keep them back" Dabi replied.
A wall of ice came towards them, they all braced for impact, but an opposing force overcame the obstacle. (N/n)'s ice overpowered the student's, and now all who were in front of her were trapped.
This was their chance to leave.
"Compress, confirm that we have the kid." Dabi called.
The male held out a marble, using his quirk to expand its contents revealing none other than Bakugou Katsuki.
They had what they needed.
Along with Izuku gravely injured.
And Shoto...

The boy broke free of the ice in one last attempt to save his friend, using his left side to melt any of (n/n)'s ice as it came his way.
Bakugou was compressed again into a marble shaped holding cell, and for a moment, he was suspended in the air.
Todoroki Shouto reached out, his hand centimeters away from Bakugou.
But he wasn't fast enough.
Dabi took hold of the child first. Shouto tumbled to the ground.
(N/n) quickly trapped him in ice, a portal opening behind her.
His eyes met hers, and she put on a face of apathy as the villains made their exit. It hurt her heart to be like this, but she had no choice.

"Better luck next time, little hero..."

_______________________
Woah I'm loving these quick updates! They might be short but I think they're coming out well!