15

(Y/n) was alone in the warehouse, where everyone else was, she didn't know. Shigaraki was still outside where she had left him; night had fallen.
She brushed her hand through her hair, letting out a huff. She felt off, almost nervous for some reason. That encounter with Shigaraki... what exactly was that?

The door slammed open, (y/n) nearly jumped out of her skin.
Shigaraki was standing at the door.
His back hunched a little, his blood red eyes stared down at her like daggers.
He didn't say a word.

"What's wrong..?" The girl asked hesitantly. It was uncommon for Shigaraki to be down in the main area in the first place.
He entered slowly, not answering her.
She watched him carefully, he made his way towards her.
He looked mad.
Very, very mad.
(N/n) took a few steps back, but Shigaraki didn't stop. She felt her back hit the wall, and suddenly, Shigaraki was only inches away from her.
His eyes bore into hers.
"What are you doing..?"
She didn't know what to do.
"Shi-"
"Shut up." He cut her off, his balled fist pressing against the wall near her head. The girl's eyes widened.
She bit her lip, frozen in shock as the male stood above her. His breaths were ragged, his body on the verge of trembling. What was going on..?
"Shigaraki-"
"I said shut up!" He yelled, his free hand clasping around the girl's throat. (N/n) gasped, her eyes widening as he pinned her against the wall.
She couldn't breathe. "Wha-s-Stop-!" She choked, grabbing his wrists.
He had his weight on her, he wasn't going anywhere. His hair was covering his eyes as his hand clenched tighter, one finger being the barrier between life and death for (n/n).
"I don't know what you think you've been doing, messing with my head like this.." he scowled. Ignoring the girl's pleas for breath. "But it's annoying! Who do you think you are?!"
"I-I'm n-not-" she gasped, "I d-don't under-stand"
"Don't try and play dumb!" Shigaraki snapped, throwing her to the ground. She gasped and choked for breath, sliding down the wall and pulling at her collar.
"You're trying to manipulate me!"
The girl's voice was hoarse, "..I-I don't know what you're t-talking about..."
"Every time you're near me! My head is spinning I can't think! What are you trying to do!" He yelled, grasping at his hair. He lowered himself down to the floor as well, breathing heavily. "You're in my sight and- and i just- I cant-"
"... Shigaraki.."
"What are you doing to me?!"

(N/n) stayed silent. She was afraid to speak, the male in front of her looked to be on the verge of some sort of break down. He was hunched over, a mix of rage and panic as his breathing jumped from long to short, rapid to held. He glared at her, a foreign look in his eyes.
"..I-I'm not doing anything to you.." the girl said carefully.
"You are-"
"No." She cut him off, coughing a few times from raising her voice, and then sitting up, her face closer to his so she could look him dead in the eye and say it. "I'm not."
His face slowly shifted from contorted pain, to confusion as he looked up at her. He panted for breath, staring into her (e/c) eyes. His mind was racing, why was he like this around her??

Why were their faces so close..?

The door was kicked open. Someone entered, startling the two.
"Oi, what's going on here?" Dabi called out, his boots clunking against the ground as he stood over them.
(N/n) quickly moved away from Shigaraki. The bluenette let out a long, irritated sigh.
Dabi looked down to them, expectantly.
"We were arguing.." (n/n) explained.
"Didn't look like it" Dabi retorted, he turned to (n/n) and lifted her chin with his finger, noticing the reddened skin on her throat. A huff escaped his lips. He grabbed her by the arm and yanked her to her feet. "Whatever." He murmured.

She looked off to the side. The situation quickly dissipated. Shigaraki huffed, and stormed back off and up to the roof. Dabi glanced towards his sister, narrowing his eyes.
"Is there something here you're not telling me about?" He asked, crossing his arms. The girl looked to him, then to the floor.
"I-" she let out a sigh, "I don't know."
"The hell did you do to him?" He asked.
(N/n) lowered her head. "I don't know..."

The late night came and they laid down to try and get some sleep. Dabi held his arms around (n/n)s waist, partially for her comfort, and partially for his.
From what he knew Shigaraki did just try to kill his sister.
(N/n) stared blankly at the floor. It still kind of hurt for her to breathe. She let out a sigh.
"You alright..?" Dabi asked quietly. He didn't seem as heartless as usual. It had been a while since they had laid like this, (N/n) couldn't tell if she missed it.
"I'm.. fine.." she said softly. "Just thinking..."
"About what..?"
She didn't want to say 'Shigaraki' but that's what was on her mind. "The argument I had with Shigaraki..." she said. "The things he said.."
'What did he mean by all of that..?'
"What did he say?" Dabi asked.
'It was so sudden... did he mean that or was he just mad about something else.. and took it out on me..'
"(N/n)"
The girl blinked. "Ah, What?"
"I asked you what he said."
She sighed. After a moment she shut her eyes and shifted on her side. Dabi loosened his hold to let her move.
"Are you sure you're alright..?"
"Yeah, I just.. don't want to talk about it right now..." she said. "I'm tired.."
Dabi let out a hum, hesitant to take that answer as truth.
He pulled her a little closer with a sigh.
"Then I guess get some sleep.." he mumbled.
(N/n) hummed. She wouldn't sleep for a while, not what she was trying to sort out her thoughts, but she'd say it anyways. "...night."
"Night..."

_____________________________
Clooossseeerrrr to the Shigaraki romance.

Dabi can tell -.-