6

"(Y/n)..." a cold, yet soft tone echoed in the night. The girl looked over, Touya sitting beside her on the rooftop. Their hands were interlocked.
His blue eyes looked back at her, feeling like he was peering into her soul through her own (e/c) eyes. He was looking at the only thing he had left in the world, knowing she felt the same.
Maybe he didn't need more than this. Maybe it wasn't a bad thing.
She leaned close, and as if they were drawn together, he closed the gap and their lips met. A single, emotionally drained and damaged and confused kiss, before (Y/n) pushed Touya back slightly, though her soft breaths were close enough to still reach his skin. She looked at him slightly startled at their actions, slightly scared. Her heart was racing in the cold, but, Touya was calm.
Looking at him calmed her slightly.
She reached up, and placed a soft kiss at his temple, before leaning her head on his shoulder quietly. His arm circled around her, the feeling of the cold air slowly fading in his protection and warmth.
It was one of the only times she felt safe.

~

(N/n) sighed, laying down on the old couch in the bar. She had an empty glass in her hand, tossing it into the air and catching it again boredly. Her other arm, bandaged still, hung lazily off the side. The room was bare, quiet. That is, until the infamous creaking of the stairs filled her ears.
Once again, Shigaraki creeped down into the bar. He looked around tiredly, and raised a brow.
"Everyone's out." (N/n) spoke up, causing the male to visibly jump. She snickered at his reaction, and sat up on the couch, watching him stare at her angrily through the small areas where his face wasn't covered by that hand he wore.
He huffed and sat at the bar.
"What's that mean?" He pressed.
The girl followed him. "Twice and Toga are probably out on a date." She said jokingly as she sat down. She pressed her chin into her bandaged hand, and looked out to the bottles that lined the wall. "Kurogiri is meeting with Giran."
Shigaraki eyed her wounds for a moment, and then looked away.
"And Da-"
"I dunno where he is." She cut him off.
The male huffed.
(N/n) could see him fidgeting with his hands beneath the table. Like something was bothering him.

"So you're here. Like always." Shigaraki muttered as if her were annoyed by the fact.
"I already finished everything i needed to do" she said. Shigaraki didn't believe her, but he didn't say anything.
She glanced at him, more accurately, at the scratches she had tended to recently. They actually seemed better, she tilted her head. She hadn't expected him to actually leave it all alone like she had told him.
She let out a hum, kind of like a 'huh' as she watched him.
He peered at her through the corner of his eyes. It was more like a glare in his own opinion.
"What do you want?" He asked.
(N/n) blinked, sitting up. "Hm- nothing."
He just huffed, looking back to the bar counter.
He felt off again.
He felt, weird.
He hated it.
He pushed himself up from the stool.
"Hm?" (N/n) hummed in question. She stood up, opening her mouth to ask him where he was going.
But he beat her to it.
"Why do you have to follow me everywhere?" He asked, annoyed.
The girl stopped, her eyes widening slightly in confusion. "I-Uh" She didn't think she was doing anything of the sorts. Wasn't she the one in the room first?
It didn't matter, not to Shigaraki. He hated being near her. It made his chest feel empty. It made his important thoughts get twisted and confused.
"Don't come near me anymore." He suddenly told her.
She stared at him, dumbfounded.

He left back up the stairs he came from.
(N/n) just stood there.
Did she do something?
Where did all of that even come from?
She was confused.

But now, regardless of how she felt the name had singlehandedly shut her out. He was gone again. She sighed softly.
Great. She loved being alone...

___________________________
Shook by the shortness of this chapter but who cares.
To everyone who's worried about the beginning of the chapter, don't be, that was the extent of their dynamic. It's not going anywhere