14

"Get up ice-queen, you're in my way"
Shigaraki nudged (n/n) with his foot. She was laying down on the terrace he usually occupied, minding her own business, but she didn't bother to argue. She got up without a word.
At least he was letting her stay near him more than usual. He had pushed practically everyone else in the league away after All For One and Kurogiri were captured.
3rd best it is then. She was fine with that spot.
"Glad to see you finally left for once. I came to check on you and you were gone.." she said standing next to him as he leaned against the rail.
Shigaraki hated the way that had sounded, like she cared for him. It made him feel unsettled, but he had actually talked to Kurogiri about it prior. He decided not to say anything right now.
If he ignored the feeling maybe it would go away.

"What did you want." He said flatly.
The girl glanced over to him for a moment, then back to the streets. "I've been keeping up with Giran and the others while you stepped out." She admitted. The male didn't spare her a glance but she could feel him shift a little.
She inched a little closer towards him, turning slightly.
"I.. think we found someone worth some interest." She said.
For once, the blue-haired male actually seemed to listen to her. He tilted his head, looking at her through the corners of his eyes.
"Who..?" He asked.

(Y/n) leaned over the rail a bit, the wind blowing her hair in the evening light. "He's called Overhaul." She explained. "He's a leader of the group, 'The Eight Precepts of Death'"
The male scoffed, "thats a name"
"They're responsible for nearly every unnatural death in their city." She added.
And now Shigaraki was silent.
He pressed his chin into his palm, in thought.
"I want to meet this 'Overhaul' then." He said slowly.
"And do what?"
There was another pause.
Shigaraki let out a quiet huff, "we'll use him." He answered simply.

(Y/n) hummed quietly in acknowledgment. The air brushed past the two silently; it was hard to believe they were actually having a conversation without Shigaraki threatening her.
She glanced to him slightly, noticing that he almost looked like he was just now looking away from her. She sighed. He was pale, his hands and neck stained from blood.
"..I'll be right back." She said suddenly.
Shigaraki didn't question her, watching as she left. He waited a few minutes, and saw her return with something in hand.
It was a small box.
It was a first aid kit.
His eyes widened.
He opened his mouth to speak, "I- Uh What-"
"Take that hand off your face." (Y/n) cut him off. He stared at her, questioningly, not moving. The girl waited for a moment, then sighed and reached her hand out. He grabbed her, and she flinched expecting his quirk.
He sighed, and let her go, begrudgingly taking his father's hand away from his face and holding it between three of his fingers.
Tired, dull eyes stared back at (y/n) with a guarded expression. The girl's gaze remained locked with his for a moment, before he irritably looked away.
She bit her lip and dug through first aid kit.

"Why." Shigaraki asked flatly, not wanting this sudden treatment.
The girl looked up to him, then back down to the kit, rummaging through it and grabbing a few things. "Because you look awful" she replied.
Shigaraki wasn't exactly happy with that answer, but he didn't say anything. (Y/n) cleaned his neck with an alcohol pad.
"You're supposed to be the leader" the girl told him, "but you're here tearing your skin apart in front of everyone and making yourself look like you just got attacked or something."
"Not to mention that you're going to meet this 'Overhaul' guy soon, it'd be best not to look like trash-"
"-I get it." The male scowled, cutting her off.
He glared down at (y/n), and she sighed, looking away. She finished up wiping away the blood and disinfecting his cuts, and got the medicine she had used on him before.
She put some of the creme on her finger, and lathered it onto Shigaraki's wounds. He stayed in his annoyed silence the whole time, and so she didn't speak either.
She looked up to his face, reaching up to dab some of the medicine around the damaged skin there as well.
Now he shifted slightly in front of her.
He hated being taken care of.
He hated being touched.
He looked directly at her, her hand surprising him as it cupped his cheek.
She traced her thumb slowly across his cheek beneath his eye, spreading the medicine. She was focused on what she was doing, that is until she glanced up at him as well.
Their eyes locked. (Y/n) looked to her hand, then back to Shigaraki's cold gaze.
Maybe she should've let him treat his own face. This situation was, weird.
Shigaraki swallowed, and looked away from her with an annoyed expression.
She followed suit, and quickly finished tending to his damaged skin.

The air was suffocatingly silent as (y/n) packed away the first aid kit. She looked back up to him, but his gaze remained to the left.
She cleared her throat. "I'll.. tell you any new Information I get.." she said.
The male gave a nod.
(Y/n) bit her lip, taking one last glance at the city before she would head inside; Shigaraki didn't say anything to her.
She left.

But his scattered thoughts remained.

____________________________
Mmmmmmmm
Mayhaps some romance?