- 11 -

CHAPTER 11

"Adrien! Don't go in there! It's dangerous!" You yelled. Adrien turned to you, a frown on his face.

"I have to." He turned to the building and started walking towards it slowly.

"If you go..this friendship is over." You snapped. Adrien's footsteps stopped.

"This is something I'll regret forever if I don't do, Y/n." He said.

You felt a chill go through your spine and you felt a tear fall down your cheek.

"We're done, Adrien."

"Whatever I need to do to save you. I'm sorry." He said, walking into the burning building.

You let out a small cry and ran. You just ran. You went as far as your feet could take you.

You bumped into a hard chest, causing an impact to throw you to the floor. You looked up to see a boy. His aqua colored eyes stared into your (e/c) eyes. He held his hand out.

You took it, tears falling down your cheeks as you didn't have the energy to wipe them anymore.

"Are you okay? What's your name?" He asked. You took a deep breathe, shivering slightly.

"Y-y/n." You stuttered. It was raining hard. You were most definitely gonna get sick. He gave you a reassuring smile.

"I'm Luka. Come on, I'll take you back to my place, it's close by. It's too dangerous out here." He smiled at you, as he led you to his apartment.

You might be confused abt this chapter but i swear pls don't hate me :)