- 13 -

CHAPTER 13

"You're joking." You scoffed.

"I'm sorry, Y/n." Luka frowned. You shook your head as you slowly backed away from him. He walked towards you and tried taking your hand. You pulled away and slapped him.

"Fuck you." You cursed at him. Luka's eyes widened. "Y/n I-"

"Save it, asshole. I thought what Adrien did what wrong. What you did is just downright disturbing. Never speak to me again." You snapped.

"Y/n, plea-" You cut him off again.

"You cheated on me. With Alix of all people. I thought you were the one. How dumb could I be? You've toxicated this relationship. Your hands are dirty, mine aren't. Have a nice rest of your life." You gave him a smile and walked out of his apartment.

"Y/n! Please! Don't leave me! It was a mistake!" You heard him yell from his apartment door. Of course, you ignored him.

You went back to your house and went to your bed. You picked up your phone to multiple missed calls from Luka and you deleted his contact.

You heard a knock on your window and you wiped away your tears quickly before running towards the window and opening it.

"Y/n." Chat Noir smiled at you. You fake smiled at him.

"Hi." You said. His smile fell. "What's wrong Princess?" He asked.

"Luka and I broke up." You frowned. Chat's mouth fell open and he jumped through the window and sat down on your bed. You plopped down next to him.

"Tell Father Noir everything." He leaned in. You laughed slightly and sniffed.

"Adrien practically ran after me, after school today and he told me Luka was cheating on me. After about an hour of him trying to convince me he was cheating, i believed him. So I went to Luka. Turns out he cheated on me with Alix. You know, Kim's friend. He had the nerve to apologize and i'm just mad at the world right now. I thought he was the one, Chat." You ranted. Chat Noir put his arm around your shoulder and he rubbed it.

He kissed your cheek and smiled at you reassuringly. "I'm sure you'll be fine, Y/n. These things happen for a reason." Chat told you.

"Wait so you're telling me, that Adrien really talked to you?" Chat asked. You turned to him, and nodded.

"I know, crazy. I hate him." You said. Chat's eyes saddened.

"Give him a chance, Y/n." He sighed. You raised an eyebrow.

"Why should I? He's the one that walked out of the relationship." You quietly mumbled.

"You gave him an ultimatum, Y/n. It wasn't very fair." Chat told you. You looked at him and shrugged.

"I don't care. He can do what he pleases, as long as it doesn't include me and him in the same room, breathing the same air, and sharing the same views." You stood up, and walked towards the balcony.

"Alright, alright. Whatever you want, Y/n. I should head out now." Chat Noir climbed out to the balcony with you and smiled at you.

"Goodnight kitty." You ruffled his messy blonde hair. He chuckled and removed your hand from his hair, holding it tightly in his own hand.

He rubbed your knuckles with his thumb softly and then gave your hand a light kiss.

"Goodnight Y/n."

SORRY FOR THE LATE POST

SORRY FOR THE LATE POST. AGAIN. 😭